Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: long Hair a pole by Fisty  (Read 5409 times)

Saphyne

• Blatant Member (300 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 0
    • http://www.saphyne.com
long Hair a pole by Fisty
« Reply #20 on: Jan 03, 02, 04:48:41 pm CST »

Ooh! Avhi, totally agreed. It is all in how you wear it.

And, something my Linda (for those who don't know, Linda is my birth mother, but since I only have one Mom, Susan is my mom and Linda is my Linda:)  ) said to me once olds true in this case:

"The attitude is part of the outfit"

(or the hairstyle as the case may be), and may be the most important part of it. Attitude is the perfect accessory, and the only one that really matters. If you belive you look good, chances are, others will, too. It is also about expressing your own personality. How you look (dress wear your hear, etc.) says alot about who you are and what you are about.

Alright, dissertation over... um...

Go Yankees!
Saphyne
IWG Madam, Local 69
R.E.A.P. #1, Crown Princess

www.saphyne.com

Annette

• Overt Member (400 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 0
    • http://home.talkcity.com/SisterhoodSt/annettemayden/
« Reply #21 on: Jan 03, 02, 05:55:31 pm CST »

I love long hair. I love short hair. I love bald men. I don't care. If it looks good on you, I am all for it.

But I like long hair the best. Especially on Men.

Especially on men that wear kilts. Yum.

As much as I would love to have LONG hair (Oh, for Ass length hair that is all MINE) just when it starts growing, I get stupid and try to dye it. Result? Ruined ends. Cut cut cut, start all over. Le sigh.
Annette
IWG# 1642
AKA Helina Handbasket
AKA Daisy Hamwich of Buckleberry Fern
Belled Catlet of Wenchylvania
Free Celtic Downloads http://mp3.com/TheBards?AnnetteMayden
Certifiable Shameless Promoter of Potted Fox Products; www.Pottedfox.com. "Yes, I have the Wenches Guild Pouch. Yes, I absolutely love it. Did I mention it was custom made? Do you wanna see how much can fit in it?"

Passion is a stern master. If you live in it's house, you will be its slave.~ unknown

I don't know what happened- He kissed me and all my clothes fell off! ~unknown

...I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free; And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me... ~Lee Greenwood

Jared_Thorne

• Scandalous Member (50 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 1
  • Home Faire: Ohio Renaissance Festival
« Reply #22 on: Jan 03, 02, 06:08:59 pm CST »

My two pence on the subject

Frankly, I think I look better with long hair ... I look at my driver's license photo and I look a bit older in that photo than I do now. I think it must be the longer hair hiding some of the lines on my face, the receding hair line and such.

Well, that and I have received a lot of compliments on how my hair looks ... and the longer hair does look much more period with my garb (I don't think that a buzz cut would look right with garb).

As to the wenches, and anyone else for that matter, I think it entirely up to the person in question how long they should wear their hair. Some people look good in short hair, some people look good in long hair, some people look good with almost no hair at all. Me, I like the wenches with the long hair ... but that is just me, and to each their own.

Gramercy,
Jared Thorne
Rogue #261
69.1% Faire Folk Corrupt
Home faire: OhRF
LVH #76

"Its an immoral imperative"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up