Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Soup Spoons: The Adventure Continues  (Read 7234 times)

Magnus

• Exalted Member (2000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: -6
Soup Spoons: The Adventure Continues
« on: Jun 25, 01, 12:24:50 pm CDT »

When last we left our intrepid adventuress we were listening to her spoon sing. Let's check in and see what is going on..............
Magnus

"Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one."

johnians

• Blatant Member (300 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 0
« Reply #1 on: Jun 25, 01, 02:10:09 pm CDT »

"soup, loverly soup, wonderful soup, slippery soup" was the song they sang (you expected Traviata or jeremiah was a bullfrog?). When the song continued she pulled spoon after spoon and put them away,hoping to change the song but.....
Rogue#402, RenMerc #151, Bard #149

Magnus

« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 01, 06:55:29 am CDT »

And then she decided to have a drink or two. She was 3 sheets to the wind when the song began to change. She was way to drunk to understand it though.
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #3 on: Jun 27, 01, 12:20:15 pm CDT »

the one remaining spoon seemed to be singing a special version of the soup song. It went, lentils and peas, chicken and barley, pepperbot and clam chowder. One of these soups is the key to all happiness.
Christian dazed by drink said "that's just crazy. what does a list of soups have to do with my happiness or the search for the perfect spoon and besides spoons are used for dessert and coffee and tea and hot chocolate as well! I saw the movie Chocolate and while it was nice , it did not make me happy." Still i'll think it over and in the morning, maybe i"ll .....

Magnus

« Reply #4 on: Jul 01, 01, 06:33:06 pm CDT »

Go to the local Adult store and pick up a new toy. I really think that I need a new diversion. That night she slept like a baby. When she awoke the next morining, she [email protected]#t, showered, shaved, shined, and shampooed. She put on her sexiest outfit and headed to the local Adult Store, Best Buy. She thought she needed a new computer, and that new e-book looked good too. When she had all her stuff ready, she headed to the check our counter. Then suddenly.........
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #5 on: Jul 02, 01, 09:39:24 am CDT »

the computer in her hand sizzled. She dropped it and the E-book to the floor. Running out of the store before anyone could see the damaged computer, She went down the the local deli to check out the cucumbers she needed for her salad.
 Standing near pickle barrel was a young hunk. He called out to her "...

Magnus

« Reply #6 on: Jul 02, 01, 09:51:00 am CDT »

"Hey babe don't come any closer. I don't want those hands anywhere near me. I mean if they can burn a computer....."
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #7 on: Jul 02, 01, 01:48:18 pm CDT »

She said," I didn't think anyone saw me". "Were you watching on the TV Monitors?" I thought they were there for show only." "Listen I'm not usually some bad  with things, only mechanical. "With people, I'm much better" I here looking for pickles and cucumbers .Can you help me?"
He replied:"....

Magnus

« Reply #8 on: Jul 05, 01, 06:29:24 am CDT »

"I've got a cucumber for ya babe! Do you want to go to your place or mine?" came the reply from the man. "My name is Gillette. What's yours?"

"My name is Christian. Christian Forlay. I would like to at least get to know you first. How about a date?"

"That won't be good for me." replied Gillette.

"Then get the FRELL away from me! Help police! I need help. FIRE! FIRE!! Help!"

Gillette took of running like a bat out of hell. In fact he ran so fast that he ran right across a small fountain of water. And never mind that he left a trail on ground behind him.
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #9 on: Jul 05, 01, 09:48:18 am CDT »

A little old lady spotted Gillette running past and put out her umbrella and tripped him.
"What did you do that for? he said. (This is a loose translation of his remarks).
Young men these days don't  insult sweet young things , run away and make a mess of themselves" she screamed.
Gilette seeing there was no quick answer, got himself off the floor and left the scene.
The old lady addresses our heroine, "I guess I Showed him whats right. I'm also a paid up member in the Betsy Ross Division of the NRA. Can I lend you a firearm to use if he comes back?
No that's not necessary, I've been taking lessons at the local dojo in Unarmed fighting. We learned a new manuever called the Screaming Chicken. You do it be raising your left hand and...

Magnus

« Reply #10 on: Jul 05, 01, 12:01:12 pm CDT »

Start waving it wildly and then you run like hell from the perp." Then she demonstrated it and just kept on running. She ran for about a mile before she realized that she wasn't in need of doing that any more.
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #11 on: Jul 05, 01, 01:05:01 pm CDT »

Christian found herself in a place she had'nt visited before.
 All sorts of fancy stores and hotels lined the sidewalk. Figuring to rest herself, she entered the nearest Hotel. The Hotel detective started to chase her out, saying "We don't allow your kind in here"
"Whoa, hold on sir! What kind of girl do you think I am?"
"Well waving your hand and prancing about our lobby says only one thing to me" said the house detective.
"But sir I just came in to rest. I was chased down the street by a strange man." Cristian replied.
 "A likely story. Hmph!"
Just then the lobby door swung open to reveal ...

Magnus

« Reply #12 on: Jul 05, 01, 11:49:48 pm CDT »

Gilette standing there with a sword across his back. A nice big German Gothic Bastard sword. "I want you now, you little girl. I am going to put you over my knee and............
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #13 on: Jul 06, 01, 01:20:53 pm CDT »

"And what" Christian said. "I have witnesses now to your threats".
Following in the door was a group of local police.
 The hotel detective must have believed her explanation and called them.
Disarming Gilette, they led him away.
Christian thanked the hotel detective. "Would you like to have dinner with me? she said. This would be a way to thank you for your help.
The detective who was looking handsomer to Christian decided to accept her invitation.
Later, Christian came back to the hotel and he was waiting for her. They took a cab to one of the nearby restaurants.
 When they entered, they found a nice table and had just started to look at the menus when ...

Magnus

« Reply #14 on: Jul 10, 01, 01:10:48 pm CDT »

a gorgeous waitress came up to take their order. "What would you like this evening?" she asked the couple, flirting with Christian a bit.

"I think I'll have you," Christian blurted out.
"I get off at 9 o'clock, if you want to go out for a "nightcap"," she replied to Christian.
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #15 on: Jul 11, 01, 11:54:06 am CDT »

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean you , I meant the item on the menu. Roast Ewe with cranberry stuffing. It sounds exotic" said Christian. "I think ill have that with the salad plate.
the witress asked "What would you like on the salad" Christian replied "oh not you" "some ranch dressing would be fine." Addressing the detective the waitress asked if there was anything she could do for him. "He said I'm not kinky that way". Oh you meant for supper?
 Well you have rack of lamb here. I can tell from the stains on the menu.
 I"ll have that and the salad also with ranch dressing"
The waitress left unhappyly still hoping they would change their minds about her but she got their orders to the kitchen.
Returning with their salads, she found them kissing each other.
"Ahem, your salads are here"  leaning over closely she continued to try to change their minds but they ignored her.
Finally looking up Christian and the detectives saw their salads but in the middle where the tomatoes usually are was.....

Magnus

« Reply #16 on: Jul 12, 01, 03:46:40 pm CDT »

note. It read "Beware the witching hour is at hand! Be forwarned. You can not stop it! We witches WILL rule the world!"

"What an odd thing. Maybe this should be turned over to Buffy the Vampire Slayer or something," replied Christian.
The detective was not as smug about as Christian. Of course he knew something that she didn't.
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #17 on: Jul 12, 01, 04:28:09 pm CDT »

The detective had read the small print on the menu. "Wicca specialties served here."
 Explaining to Christian that the was one of those new off beat restaurants mentioned int the local news about Hot new Restaurants. It Was a theme restaurant though not like Disney or any pirate type.
"That would explain the strange outfits the maitre'd and our waitress were wearing."Christian remarked."Well this could be fun." "I wonder if they also do magic tricks"

When they brought out the main courses there was a procession  of witches and a horned owl banner.
"welcome to our restaurant", they chanted.
 Behind the witches was a ....

Magnus

« Reply #18 on: Jul 24, 01, 08:31:17 am CDT »

a beer keg about twice normal size. "I think I am thirsty. Do you want something to drink?" he asked Christian. "Not really.

"You'll have to get it yourself, ho! I got some beer to drink!" and with that remark he was off to the keg.
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #19 on: Jul 25, 01, 12:13:16 pm CDT »

Christian rwad the label on the keg . It said "Mead"
 Well i guess my detective friend will find out when he tastes it." said Christian. After the Keg was the main Course. After being served. Christain and the detective heard music. An open spot at the back seemed to be a dance floor.
 The detective invited Christian to dance. When they approached the dance floor they noticed a door in the wall.
There were what looked to the detective to be a bllody set of hand prints and the door panel. As a detective is never really off duty, he moved over to examine them followed by Christian.
 Taking a handkerchief from his pocket he carefully pushed open the door which seemed to only open so far and then encountered something on the other side. Carefully stepping through the opening, the detective and a very curious Christian spotted the object on the floor. It was a .....
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up