Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Soup Spoons: The Adventure Begins  (Read 22922 times)

Magnus

• Exalted Member (2000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: -6
Soup Spoons: The Adventure Begins
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 01, 04:25:47 pm CDT »

She had to stop at Tobin-Barney's Gas and Grub for some petrol, the tank was almost empty, and besides his food is better than Micky D's anyday.
Magnus

"Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one."

Ariel

• Ikariam Group
  • Overt Member (400 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 7
  • Mead me!
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 01, 06:06:53 pm CDT »

After filling her tank and grabbing some grub to go, Christian hopped back into her land rover. Then she ran back inside the mart to get the keys she left on the counter. As she was doing so she heard a news bulliten on the store radio. Apparently someone had robbed an antiques store of most of its flatware. "Curious," she thought. "I wonder if they stole all the spoons." Just then the radio announcer said, "Apparently the thief was looking for a certain spoon because there were none left on the knife and fork strewn store floor."
Ariel

"Nuts to Thou!" - Bucky Katt

Tobin-Ru

• Blatant Member (300 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 0
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 01, 10:46:47 pm CDT »

Nutz, she thought, now I have to find these bastards and see if they have MY perfect soup spoon.  With that, she was off, moving faster than a greased ninja on a slip-n-slide.......
The 'One' Ring must be Destroyed!

Gareth

• Libidinous Member (40 Posts)
    • http://www.macdobhran.org
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 01, 07:36:47 am CDT »

Christian arrived at the antique store to find door locked and sealed with bright yellow police tape. Frustrated, she turned to leave when the tinkling of glass on concrete caught her attention. She traced the sound to a nearby alley. With only the briefest of nods towards caution, she strode out of the sunlight and in to the shadowy alleyway.

Christian's head told her she shouldn't be here. She should have just gotten back in her Land Rover and gone home. Isn't that what a good girl would do? Regardless, her mind whispered, she certainly shouldn't be heading down a dark, alleyway all alone with no weapons or self-defense training. Besides her...

<tinkle, tinkle>

There it was again... just up ahead. Someone, or something, had kicked a bottle along the cracked cement.

Steeling herself, Christian boldly marched further into the depths. Wondering if whatever was in there could hear her heart slamming against her chest.
Gareth MacDóbhran, Clanchief
"There is only one punishment here at Castle MacDobhran!"
 ~ Rogue, RenMerc, Pirate

shadow

• Prominent Member (600 Posts)
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 01, 10:14:37 am CDT »

It was a clown......She had ran into a gang of clowns.  As they sat in a cirlce tasting and touching and smelling the spoons they had stolen.  They were all beautiful spoons.  and all the spoons cried out to christian.  and the clowns turned and looked at christian standing there looking down at them.  They all rose at once.  And the lead clown(the weirdest of them all) said I am shaggy two dope and you...................
NEXT
Rogue # 1003
Bastard son of Clan Little
Concedo Nulli - Surrender to none
Weary O`Fools
Master Gunner - The Wench's Pride
O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Death be lighter than a feather Duty heavier than a mountain

Ariel

• Ikariam Group
  • Mead me!
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 01, 12:28:02 pm CDT »

"...need a touch up on your make up" But the way he said it was not friendly at all. Christian panicked as he started toward her with a huge powder puff full of some sinister looking stuff.
Stumbling backward, Christian could not take her eyes off the sinister clowns to turn and run. Just when she thought all hope was gone, Christian backed right into something warm and living.
"What the hell is going on," Boomed a very masculine and angry voice behind her. Turning to look Christian saw it was...
Ariel

Gareth

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 01, 03:21:08 pm CDT »

Garth, the Scottish Scourge.

The Harbringer of Haggis. Scotland's favorite son. The defender of the weak. Feared the land over by outlaws, brigands and sheep. Striking a manly pose, placing his fists on his hips and thrusting his chiseled jaw into the air, Garth boomed once again.

"I said, what the hell is going on here?!"

After remaining still for a moment to ensure that his visage and manly physique have been noticed by all, Garth looks down at the trembling Christian and bids her to get behind him. Then pointing at Shaggy Two Dope and his henchclowns, Garth admonishes, "Drop the powder puff, clown, and no one will get hurt."

Recovering from the sudden appearance of the seven foot tall, kilted Scotsman, Shaggy Two Dope barks out orders, his painted face twisted in a sadistic sneer. "Fong that sheepshagger! Break his bones, twist his... PAIN! Lots of pain!" The henchclowns pull out a variety of deadly seltzer bottles, whoopie cushions, handbuzzers and party favors.

Garth pushes Christian further back out of the way and steps forward to meet the charge of Two Dope's henchclowns.
 ~ Rogue, RenMerc, Pirate

shadow

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 01, 03:51:37 pm CDT »

The fight that ensues is one of deadly speed and accuracy.  Garth dodging deadly spitz of seltser and glancing painful shots from whoopy cushions from his kilt....his wiffle bat finally making a much needed appereance as Garth is struggling to keep up with the five clowns and their ringleader.  The wiffle bat leaving a wake of unconscious clowns and one razed and dazed shaggy two dope.  As garth began to do his usual victory sheep dance christian asked him.................
Rogue # 1003
Weary O`Fools

Danae

• http://www.theblackbird.net
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 01, 09:12:46 pm CDT »

"Do you mind if I go see about those spoons?"  

But Garth was too busy sheep dancing to notice, so she just went over and began to gather up the spoons.  Lovely, pretty, shiny things...she gathered them all carefully and...
Danae D'Armand
Wench #463 ~ Merc #458 ~ etc, etc.
"Vivere commune est, sed non commune meredi."

Ariel

• Ikariam Group
  • Mead me!
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 01, 09:58:59 pm CDT »

...put them inside her shirt for safe keeping. She couldn't wait to get home with her pretty collection to sort through and see if she really had found the perfect soup spoon. Turning to Garth she said, "Ummm...well, I'll be going now. Thanks for your help."
Garth stared at her. "But what about my reward," he asked with what he thought was a sauve smile.
"What could you possibly want?" Christian asked.
He replied, "I want...."
Ariel

Gareth

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 01, 10:47:03 pm CDT »

As the rush of battle slows in his veins and the Sheep Dance of Victory runs its course, Garth stops to take toll of his afternoon's work. Hardly work, he thinks to himself, merely a light frolic for one of such talents as I. Busying himself with the task of checking the bodies for anything of interest, he can't help put glance over at the young girl as she sorts through the spoons scattered across the pavement.

"Humphff. Women."

Christian ceases to notice the big Scot, her attention focused on the antique soup spoons. The songs they sing... old songs. Some older than others, some fast, some slow. She picked up each one and listened intently. As she placed the last spoon into the bag which the thieves had used to spirit them from the store, she sighed. Although there were many fine examples of soup spoon technology, THE soup spoon she sought was not here. Christian stood and turned to find Garth staring intently at her.

"I thank you for your kindness and timing, sir."

"Awww, tweren't nothin' lass." Garth blushed. "What are you doing here and how did you get mixed up with the Dopey Clown Posse?"
 ~ Rogue, RenMerc, Pirate

shadow

« Reply #31 on: Jun 01, 01, 09:03:51 am CDT »

As christian recounts her story of a quest for the perfect soup spoon gareth with a dark look in his eyes grow scared.  
Methinks lass you need a helping hand from a man in a white smock.  

I know this all sounds crazy christian replies.  But i have a soup spoon fetish.  With that gareth eyes her even more carefully.  
Lass im gonna say one thing to you......
Rogue # 1003
Weary O`Fools

Ariel

• Ikariam Group
  • Mead me!
« Reply #32 on: Jun 01, 01, 10:22:40 am CDT »

"...I think your nuts! This whole quest for the perfect soup spoon sounds absolutely ludicrous! Yer on your own hunny...just go see the guy in the white apron." With that Gareth walks away shaking his head in amazement. Passing his fallen foes he does a quick rendition of his victory dance, before walking out of sight.
"Great," thinks Christian. "Where the hell am I gonna find the guy in the white apron?" Jus then she had an idea. She would go to...
Ariel

Magnus

« Reply #33 on: Jun 02, 01, 12:19:34 am CDT »

the Yellow pages. They would know where to find the man in a whiten apron.
Magnus

Hallertauer

• Ikariam Group
  • Eminent Member (1000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 19
« Reply #34 on: Jun 02, 01, 10:32:52 am CDT »

She finds the nearest phone booth with its phone book still intact. As she closes the door she thinks "when Superman changed into his outfit what did he do with his suit and tie?" Oh I don’t have time to ponder this I have to find the guy in the white apron. She opens the book to the T section and finds…

Tobin-Ru

« Reply #35 on: Jun 02, 01, 01:51:43 pm CDT »

"Tobin Barney's White Apron Eatery" in big bold letters.  She immediately thinks to herself, "Where have I seen that name before?".  Without a second thought, she tore the page out and was off.  "Damn", she muttered, "I forgot the spoons, AND my keys."

An hour later, after much off the beaten track travel, she arrives a the Eatery.  Only to find................
The 'One' Ring must be Destroyed!

Magnus

« Reply #36 on: Jun 02, 01, 02:48:40 pm CDT »

That it is closed between the hours of 2p.m. and 5p.m. So she decided to wait and..................
Magnus

Hallertauer

• Ikariam Group
« Reply #37 on: Jun 02, 01, 03:35:48 pm CDT »

pop in to the pub next door. Upon entering she finds the bar almost empty, a few people are sitting at some tables. A sparkle of brass catches he eye at the bar and she spys a gleeming Guinness tap! She calls the barkeep over and orders a "half and half" Sure says the barkeep but...

Annette

• http://home.talkcity.com/SisterhoodSt/annettemayden/
« Reply #38 on: Jun 02, 01, 03:36:28 pm CDT »

That was when she heard a bizarre sound. The sound of two silver soup spoons clinking against each other. How odd,she thought as she looked around for the source of the sound. It was coming from the back of the pub. Slowly she crept around the side of the building and peered out from the corner... and there by the dumpster stood...
Annette
IWG# 1642
AKA Helina Handbasket
AKA Daisy Hamwich of Buckleberry Fern
Belled Catlet of Wenchylvania
Free Celtic Downloads http://mp3.com/TheBards?AnnetteMayden
Certifiable Shameless Promoter of Potted Fox Products; www.Pottedfox.com. &quot;Yes, I have the Wenches Guild Pouch. Yes, I absolutely love it. Did I mention it was custom made? Do you wanna see how much can fit in it?&quot;

Passion is a stern master. If you live in it's house, you will be its slave.~ unknown

I don't know what happened- He kissed me and all my clothes fell off! ~unknown

...I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free; And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me... ~Lee Greenwood

Hallertauer

• Ikariam Group
« Reply #39 on: Jun 02, 01, 03:46:28 pm CDT »

Sanitation engineer of the year Ed Wantsome, she recognized him after seeing his picture in this mornings paper.  Wow sir can I have your autograph? He looks at her and reaches in to his pocket…
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up