Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Soup Spoons: The Adventure Begins  (Read 26442 times)

johnians

• Blatant Member (300 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 0
Soup Spoons: The Adventure Begins
« Reply #60 on: Jul 05, 01, 09:34:36 am CDT »

Arriving home with her new weapon she proceded to waste the spoon collection. She also called the nearest Sanitarium, The Ronald Reagan Center for the Wandering Mind.
 "If anyone tries to enroll me there, The police will investigate you." she said. They hung up on Christian. Just another crank call they thought.
"Now that that's done what shall I do for the rest of the day. I can't go shopping. That's how I got in trouble the first time. I Know. There's a new movie showing Downtown. "The Hobbit that ate .....
Rogue#402, RenMerc #151, Bard #149

Magnus

• Exalted Member (2000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: -6
« Reply #61 on: Jul 05, 01, 10:45:07 am CDT »

out the Nun". Hmmmm! That's an interesting title for a movie she thought. Then she looked at the location of the movie and realized that she had an adult movie. "Oh well," she said out loud, "that's as good a movie to go see as any. I wonder if the popcorn is any good."
Magnus

"Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one."

johnians

« Reply #62 on: Jul 05, 01, 11:13:26 am CDT »

When she got to the theatre they wouldn't let her in as she forgot her ID. "Oh well, I bet the popcorn was lousy anyway."
"As long as I'm down here  let me look in that fortune teller's store."
 She enters behind the curtain to find a young gypsy and a crystal ball on the table. Why the gypsy was on the table, i will never know. " Looking for your fortune?" he said.
 Have a seat and i will consult the crystal ball".
She sat down. He Looked at the crystal. and decided it needed polishing. Wiping it off it seemed to darken.
"i see, I see" There is a tall dark and handsome ..."

Magnus

« Reply #63 on: Jul 05, 01, 11:58:06 am CDT »

woman coming into veiw," he said, "I see the two of you getting, uh, intimate. Very intimate."

"Hmmm," she thought, "I think this man is a quack."

Then suddenly, without a second thought, she pulled out her .44 and........................
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #64 on: Jul 05, 01, 01:23:31 pm CDT »

put it back in her purse."No use getting in trouble again"" She thought. The Gypsy scared by the gun said, let me look again. He did look and saw the dark woman of the earler vision but she was on the arm of two handsome blond men. And by the way their both straight. You will meet them at a restaurant." Fade too Black. "That's all i see now". Christian left the store and wandered down the street. She saw two restaurants. "I wonder, she said. She entered the nearest diner. In a booth in the corner, she thought she saw someone like the vision but it turned out to be ...

Magnus

« Reply #65 on: Jul 05, 01, 11:46:49 pm CDT »

a reflection of herself in a mirror. "Hmmm. I didn't realize that I was such a hot babe. Better than Angelina Jolie any day."

Just then she looked around and saw 2 men that looked remarkably like the vision at the fortune tellers. "I think I need a drink. THis is all getting to sureal for me."
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #66 on: Jul 06, 01, 01:33:24 pm CDT »

but there were holding hands, so it could'nt be her  guys. Leaving the restaurant she walked over to the other place on the block. Sure enough there was the dark woman and two blond men. She tripped as she entered the restaurant and one of the guys helped her up. "Thank you" she said, "I'm not usually so clumsy". "I'm sure you're not. A good looking woan like you must be graceful".
"Wow, she thought, "Dont he talk nice".
"We were just sitting down to lunch, would you care to join us" the Man Said. "Oh by the way I'm Jerry".
"oh, I'm Christian"
"Well, I'm not but it doesn't matter". Jerry said.
They sat down and Jerry introduced the other couple.
"This is Marcia and John".
"Oh just like the stars of my favorite soap opera" said Christian.
 "It's a small world, we just happen to work on that show"
Would you like to see a taping of the Show?"
Christian agreed and after lunch they went to the studio.
As they entered the lot, the gate guard said " ...

Magnus

« Reply #67 on: Jul 10, 01, 01:06:27 pm CDT »

"Hey aren't you the one that did that calendar?" he asked Christian.

"What calendar?" Christian asked questionly.

"The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. The one that was photograhed in the Bahamas. I could swear that you are one of the models."

"Thanks for the flatery, but I ain't one of them. They get to date whoever they want."

"Who do you want to date?" Jerry asked.

"I want to date Marcia" she replied.
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #68 on: Jul 10, 01, 04:20:39 pm CDT »

Smiling she left the guard behind and continued onto the lot with her new friends. "Even jack lemon went in drag for his acting career." ThoughT Christian. Going into the set, she met the director.
"Miss bring me the latest script pages". He said to Christian.
"I guess he thinks, i'm a gofer.
"Mr. Director, get your own scripts" I don't work here".
 "miss if you don't work here why are you on my set?" he said. "Well,...

Magnus

« Reply #69 on: Jul 10, 01, 04:28:12 pm CDT »

"I am here with John and Marcia. They invited me along. Besides, I just love this show." replied Christian.

"Well in that case, you can stay. Tell me would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" queried the director.

"No thanks. I have, uh, plans for this evening." said Christian.
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #70 on: Jul 10, 01, 04:39:40 pm CDT »

"How about coming to the set tomorrow, I have just the walk-on part for you? The director said. "oh by the way my name is Ken."
"What do I have to do for the part?, Christian said.
'Nothing like that, my dear" said Ken. Just show up at the lot at 9 AM.
The next day Christian showed up and found the guard smiling at her as he directed her to ...

Magnus

« Reply #71 on: Jul 11, 01, 09:54:29 am CDT »

A soundstage at the back of the lot. "There is a trailer there that you can use to get ready. When you are ready, just go on into the soundstage. They will be waiting." said the guard.

"Thank you Hank." she replied as she went to where he had directed her. Once she got into the trailer, she found Marcia sitting there in lingerie, waiting. "It's about time you got here. Were you seriuos about wanting to go out with me?" she asked Christian as she closed the door.
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #72 on: Jul 11, 01, 11:05:15 am CDT »

"Well everywhere you go cute guys seem to come up and act very friendly". "Seems to me I can get some of that action', Christian replied.
 "Oh , its time to get on the set." marcia said. So they left the dressing room and entered the set. It looked liked a hospital room. Marcia Hopped into the bed.
"I'm supposed to be very ill and in a coma."
 Now Christian knew why she was dressed as a candy striper.
 Reading over the lines she had written on the back of the clipboard she carried, Christian said "there must be some mistake this patient can't read the books I brought"
Dropping one of the books on the floor caused a loud noise.
While picking it up she saw a monitor nearby start flickering. Knowing this must mean something she called out "Doctor, doctor come here"
John came running in with a stethoscope in his hand.
He took a look at Marcia. There seemed to be some movement at the corner of her eyelid. Yes, that was a tear coming out down her cheek. He called for the nurses to come and bring the ozygen tanks. Slowly administering some oxygen to Marcia, he saw her eyelids open. Leaning over, he heard a faint sound like "Get off my breathing tube, you idiot"
 Stepping back quickly he saw Marcia ....

Magnus

« Reply #73 on: Jul 12, 01, 04:14:50 pm CDT »

Marcia flirting with Christian. Christian returned the gestures.
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #74 on: Jul 13, 01, 09:04:42 am CDT »

Christain saw it was only the medication that made it seem the gestures meant anything. Lack of Oxygen too added to the confusion. The doctor ordered candy striper Christian out of the room while he made sure of Marcia's safe recovery.
 The director yelled "Cut". "Ok. Lets try that again"
 Later after the director was satisfied that all the camera angles and shots had been made, he called for a lunch break.
 Entering the commisary  Christian was suprized to see all the other famous stars having lunch.
 She saw they seemed to be looking at her.
"well i suppose I am being seen as the directors new pet", she thought. "Well it wasn't bad for a first time acting job"
The people continues to stare. Finally her favorite hunk came over and said " Pardon me Me miss, I didn't mean to stare but did you know that your ...

Magnus

« Reply #75 on: Jul 24, 01, 08:26:22 am CDT »

Panties are showing?" Christian was a little stunned to say the least! "Th-thank you sir. What are you going to do about it?"
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #76 on: Jul 25, 01, 11:56:59 am CDT »

Blushing, Christian replied, "You like my new Bob Mackie costume? He had made it for Cher but she said it did't go far enough. I saw it hanging near the dumpster and asked if I could have it. Mr. mackie said yes.

The hunk nodded, his eyes falling out of his head. "Maybe we could meet after your last take tonight, I know a quiet little bistro down the block.? asked the hunk. "Well I'll have to check with marsha and the director" replied Christian. "If it's ok  we'll meet by the makeup tent" Said
Christian.
Shooting of the episode lasted till late. It was dark when
Christian reached the makeup tent.
 Looking around in the darkness she heard a sound. "Is that you" she said. getting no answer she moved towards the entrance of the tent and ran into ....

Magnus

« Reply #77 on: Jul 25, 01, 01:53:26 pm CDT »

Ran into one of the posts that was holding up the tent. She felt something wet on forhead. Christian reached up and touched the spot and looking at her fingers realized it was blood. That is when she noticed the rope on the post. Going around to the other side she saw the body of the man she was supposed to meet.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" she screamed out. She stood there transfixed by the site. In the center of the man's forhead, was spoon with a note. The note said.......
Magnus

johnians

« Reply #78 on: Jul 25, 01, 03:18:53 pm CDT »

Forks rule the world!
"What do you suppose that means" Christian thought and then started screaming. A studio guard rushed up, saw the body and used his cell phone to reach the police,

Four hours later the police showed up.
 "too may crank calls and we don't come to the studios".
the detective said.
 Christian  calmed enough by now told of the planned meeting. She said "only one person could have overheard my making that appointment, it must have been ...

Damien_Alexandre

• Nefarious Member (10 Posts)
« Reply #79 on: Oct 21, 01, 03:34:41 pm CDT »

...."Hank.  Or was his name Ken?"    Christian shrugged and walked away from the detective.  Searching through her purse, she found her keys.  "Odd, I've never thought of putting them in there every time."  She jumped into the drivers seat and buckled up.  Adjusting her rearview mirror, she gasped when it reflected......
Damien Alexandre
Rogue #360
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up