Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soup Spoons: The Adventure Begins  (Read 23887 times)

johnians

• Blatant Member (300 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 0
Soup Spoons: The Adventure Begins
« Reply #80 on: Oct 22, 01, 12:33:02 pm CDT »

bloodstained writing on her back windshield.
Stopping the car she rushed out to read the writing.
"This is your final warning" it said and there was an arrow pointing down towards her trunk.

Carefully she approached her trunk and inserted the key.
 Slowly it turned and the trunk release opened.
 As the trunk light came on she heard a click sound and saw a flash of light burst from her trunk. Blinded by the light she fell back but felt no pain.
 As her eyes cleared she could see into the trunk as she raised herslf carefully. What she saw amazed her.
 It was a ....
Rogue#402, RenMerc #151, Bard #149

Damien_Alexandre

• Nefarious Member (10 Posts)
« Reply #81 on: Oct 24, 01, 03:54:53 am CDT »

....Polaroid camera that her brother had idiotically left in the trunk.  The odd thing though was that the camera was being held by a person.  A real living, breathing person.  Her Landlord smiled up at her, and with eyes glittering said.......
Damien Alexandre
Rogue #360

johnians

« Reply #82 on: Oct 24, 01, 06:25:24 pm CDT »

"thank goodness it's you. Someone knocked me on the head and threw me in your trunk. I was prepared to scare whoever opened the trunk when i found the camera."

Christian said "Mr Foster, I,m so sorry. There's some creep following me. and i guess his message is that he knows where i live. Could you help me wash this message off and i'll drive you home."

Mr. Foster agreed and when they finished she drove home. As they approached her appartment building. there were police cars at the front door and the lights in her apartment were on.

She asked a policeman what happened.
 He said " Neighbors reported a disturbance and when we arrived  your door was broken in and on the floor we found ...

Magnus

• Exalted Member (2000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: -6
« Reply #83 on: Oct 25, 01, 02:01:03 am CDT »

a letter that said "let this die. Please"
Magnus

"Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one."

Damien_Alexandre

• Nefarious Member (10 Posts)
« Reply #84 on: Oct 25, 01, 03:20:02 am CDT »

Christian began to walk around her apt. inspecting the extent of the damage.  She had just reached the kitchen when suddenly she lost interest in everything.  Heaving her hands in the air she turns to us and begins screaming.  " Magnus is right morons!!!  Let the freaking story die!!  I haven't slept in a week!!  People are shooting at me....some are dying....and my landlord was just camping in my trunk!!  And all this for a freaking spoon??  What kind of sickos are you freaks??  The spoon really isn't that important.  Hell, I don't even like soup anymore!!!  I QUIT!!!!"  And with a haughty toss of her hair, Christian walked to the window and threw herself down to the street.  Staring at the tinkling glass in a daze she was startled to find the Perfect Soup Spoon, The Golden Spork, and the Disguised Fork falling beside her.  She dies on the pavement, sobbing.  

The End??
Damien Alexandre
Rogue #360

johnians

« Reply #85 on: Oct 25, 01, 10:25:25 am CDT »

"3$%?!!! That was some dream" Christian said when she awoke the next day. "No more Limburger cheese, ratatouili and Hard cider before bed." She then advertized her spoon collection  on E-Bay.

"Enough with collecting. I've got to get out and meet people." She remembered that famous quote "
Damn you Scarlet, Tomorrow is another day "
Thus ends this tale!

Kurgus

• Notorious Member (200 Posts)
  • Home Faire: Michigan
« Reply #86 on: Nov 08, 01, 05:14:32 am CST »

It was a little rarely heard of town called oddly enough, "Spoonvile" out on Route 66 somewhere in the back areas of New Mexico. So Christian continued driving until she came upon what looked like a crashed plane. "Oh my1" She gasped, "I should stop and see if there is anything I can do!"
  Christian got out of here Land Rover and ran over to the wreakage, only to discover that this was no airplane. This craft look like something out of Star Wars or Star Trek.  She noticed something glowing in a pile of twisted debri. As she learn closer to see what it was, she screamed with horror as...........

Next...

Bill H.
  Kurgus MacGrone, The Charmer
  Ren Vet (of 8 years)
  Privateer and Ren Merc in Postage
  The Gentlemen Rogue
  Rogue# 616
  The MIRF PAK
Kurgus MacGrone,  The Grizzly Rogue
Rogue#616
Privateer # 48
The MIRF PAK
Wolf Pack #05
Michigan Vorpal Guild #03
Prez of the IMAG
BSG
"Do not lead, for I shall not follow. Do not follow, for I shall not lead. Yet, walk beside me, and we shall be Friends"

johnians

« Reply #87 on: Nov 08, 01, 11:26:08 am CST »

"Wait a minute" Christian called out.
"I forgot to turn the TV off. I dont need to see this rerun of a Twilight Zone episode. In fact it's the same one that got me into all the spoon nonsense to begin with.
With that she turned the TV off. The screen went Blank
 and Christine went on with her life unseen by any further readers and writers.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up