Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Engineerin joke and the Revision for RF Engineering  (Read 1670 times)

Meric

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Prestigious Member (700 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 0
  • Scoundrel? Scoundrel... I like the sound of that.
    • StL Fandom
Engineerin joke and the Revision for RF Engineering
« on: Apr 17, 03, 02:29:46 pm CDT »

Engineer goes to Hell
An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates.  St. Peter checks his book and says, “Ah, you’re an engineer, you’re in the wrong place.”  So the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in.  Pretty soon, he gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell and starts designing and building improvements.  After a while, they have air conditioning and flush toilets.  The engineer is a pretty popular guy.  One day, God calls Satan up on the telephone and says, “So, how’s it going down there in hell?”  Satan replies, “Hey, things are going great.  We’ve got air conditioning and flush toilets.   There’s no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next.”  God replies, “What?  You’ve got an engineer?  That’s a mistake.  He should never have gotten down there.  Send him up here at once.”  Satan says, “No way.  I like having an engineer on the staff and I’m going to keep him.”  God says, “Send him back up here or I’ll sue.”  Satan laughs uproariously and answers, “Yeah right.  And just where are you going to get a lawyer?”

RF Engineer goes to Hell (Revised Version)
A RF engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates.  St. Peter checks his Nokia documentation and says, “Ah, you’re an RF engineer.  Well, depending on how you interpret it, the Nokia documentation says in one place that you should be sent to hell and in another section it says you should be let into heaven.”  So St. Peter calls 1-800-ASKNOKIA for clarification.  The Nokia representative on the other end of the line flips a quarter and informs St. Peter to send the RF engineer to hell. So the RF engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in.  Pretty soon, he gets dissatisfied with the level of coverage in hell and starts designing sites and optimizing.  After a while, they have 3G in all parts of hell.  The RF engineer is a pretty popular guy.  One day, God calls Satan up on His mobile “So, how’s it going down there in hell?”  Satan replies, “Hey, things are going great.  We’ve got 3G and our 8290s work great even in the lower levels of hell.  Our coverage down here is way better than when we used Sprint... they only build from the ground up.  There’s no telling what this RF engineer is going to come up with next.”  God replies, “What?  You’ve got a RF engineer?  That’s a mistake.  He should never have gotten down there.  Send him up here at once.”  Satan says, “What’s that?  You’re breaking-up.”  God says, “Send him back up here or I’ll...”  Satan interrupts “Wow, God, your voice is so garbled you sound like me.  In fact, you should really call customer service to complain.  Why don’t I just transfer you there now.”
“Thanks for choosing Hell.  Your call is important to us. All operators are currently busy assisting other customers.......”
Meric (Treon? Don't even know him.)
Rogue #1072
1759 Society Charter Member #1174
Pub Club Member #119
Outlander Magister of St. Louis Petit Lyon
Pages: [1]   Go Up