Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is your inner dragon???  (Read 2027 times)

Squishi Wench

• Inebriation Level: 0
What is your inner dragon???
« on: Nov 15, 03, 11:44:05 am CST »

please accept my apologies if this has previously been posted on this site.....

and your inner dragon is a ....

Topaz Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Topaz Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, a Topaz Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
The Topaz dragon makes it's home on temperate islands and coastal regions. This particular gem dragon is widely known for it's impish behavior and charm.

Unless something specifically interests or affect them, topaz dragons tend to be indifferent to happenings about them.

When born, a topaz dragon is a dull yellow-brown in color, infused with streaks of blue. As the dragon ages, its scales harden, darken and become translucent and faceted. A topaz dragon shines brightly, giving off rays of amber and blue light.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Topaz, Beauty, and Charm

http://dragonhame.com/quiz.html

~Squish~
IWG #2631 Local 34.5  (We fully believe that if you can't have 69, you should be entitled to half. )  ::hitchin up her skirts and re-fluffing:: damn straight i should at least get half........

Curben

• Ikariam Group
  • Exalted Member (2000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 130
  • wheeeeeeeee!
    • http://www.phofire.com
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 03, 09:01:08 pm CST »

Phase Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Phase Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
During combat situations, the Phase Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Curben Justic
#1112 Bristol Liaison

http://curtb.evony.com

Meric

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Prestigious Member (700 Posts)
  • Scoundrel? Scoundrel... I like the sound of that.
    • StL Fandom
« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 03, 09:50:18 pm CST »

and your inner dragon is a ....

DeathWyrm Dragon

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the DeathWyrm Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
The dreaded deathwyrm is one of the most powerful evil dragons in existence. Older deathwyrms command armies of undead, and nearly all great wyrms eventually become dracoliches.

A deathwyrm's vampiric bite, aside from physical damage, drains the life force from it's victims. Most creatures killed by the dragons breath or bite have a nasty tendency to turn undead afterwards.

Deathwyrms of adult age and older radiate a powerful aura of negative energy that is harmful to living things in the long run. When a mature deathwyrm lairs in an area for more than 6 months, changes start to take place in the environment.The sky becomes unnaturally dark, even on the brightest day. Normal animals become hard to find, and the territory becomes a bleak landscape of twisted, dead trees, hardy weeds, and undead, mutated or otherwise unnatural animals.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Coal, Death, and Hemlock
Meric (Treon? Don't even know him.)
Rogue #1072
1759 Society Charter Member #1174
Pub Club Member #119
Outlander Magister of St. Louis Petit Lyon

DrachenRogue

• IBRSC USAF (Retired) Representative
  • Notorious Member (200 Posts)
  • Home Faire: Minnesota (MNRF)
« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 03, 02:31:01 am CST »

Aurora Dragon
In the war between good and evil, a Aurora Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
During combat situations, a true Aurora Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:

The Aurora Dragon likes cool air and wide open spaces. It comes out at twilight and shies away from direct sunlight. The Aurora Dragon is independent and opinionated with a firm grasp on its desires. They love adventure and will try most anything once.

The Aurora Dragon appears to be night blue, but something about it's scales (or perhaps it's magical nature) creates a multicolor holographic effect around its body, almost as though it is constantly flying through an ever changing cloud of color.

Highly intelligent, The Aurora Dragon likes games of mental challenge and tends to finish in the winners bracket. They are perceptive and intuitive but tend to hold grudges. Very verbal--not a quiet or shy dragon, the Aurora Dragon makes friends easily.It is with great difficulty that The Aurora Dragon puts aside any injustice it has ever received--whether real or imagined. The Aurora Dragon loves freedom and would wither if put in constraints.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Opals, Wind, and Free Spirits
1759 Society #119
IBRSC #875, ATF #103
USBDT #37129, RFC Mbr
* A friend asked me how I like my women...  I told him it's the same way I like my beer.  Full-bodied and all natural. *

johnians

• Blatant Member (300 Posts)
« Reply #4 on: Nov 16, 03, 02:50:04 pm CST »

Thunder dragon
Rogue#402, RenMerc #151, Bard #149

Darian

My inner dragon
« Reply #5 on: Nov 18, 03, 12:11:28 pm CST »

Time Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Time Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Time Dragon as breathe from it's body.
~~D-a-r-i-a-n~~
Rogue 534

Puppy

• Blatant Member (300 Posts)
« Reply #6 on: Nov 18, 03, 12:50:10 pm CST »

A Dragon of Decay!

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, a Dragon of Decay's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
The Puppy
Official Holder of the Pulled Pins....Now Serving #___!!

Gardo

• Ikariam Group
  • Exalted Member (2000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 44
  • Like Ana but Male!
    • ludgardo
« Reply #7 on: Nov 18, 03, 01:30:59 pm CST »

I am a A Phase Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Phase Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Phase Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy....
During combat situations, the Phase Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat....
'
'

'

http://Dragonhame.Com
"Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici" ("By the power of truth, I, a living man, have conquered the universe"

"Religion is about faith, not evidence. Comparing science and religion isn't like comparing apples and oranges—it's more like apples and sewing machines." ~ Jack Horner

vindictus

• http://www.odkunderground.com
« Reply #8 on: Nov 18, 03, 02:15:56 pm CST »

Just because this should be an option...

(and I know some of you feel this way... :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: )
--------------------------------------------

and your inner dragon is an ....

Asshole Dragon

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self couldn't give two shits.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon still could give two shits.
As far as magical tendancies, an Asshole Dragon's nature resembles a vitriolic fart.
During combat situations, the Asshole Dragon shows a preference for inane sarcasm and parody.

Dragon Description:

Asshole Dragons are covered in the shit they fling. Asshole Dragons are so well camouflaged in their home habitat that they are often nearly invisible while approaching, except for their brilliant green eyes with flecks of yellow and brown.

Asshole Dragons prefer the company of others who find online quizzes and "what type of..." sites incredibly frivolus, trendy, and inaccurate wastes of time and bandwidth. The Asshole Dragon's primary breath weapon causes worshippers of Cute and Fuzzy Things to be pissed off.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Methane, Bullshit, and Cynicism.

--------------------------------------------

No offense to anyone... just too many "What Are You" postings... ::bnghed::
Vindictus Benedictus � "I'm not evil, I'm just amoral!"
IBRSC #939
Order of the Drowning Kitten #001 (Twisted Founder and Keeper of the Order)
39.4% FaireFolk pure (60.6% FaireFolk corrupt)

Emalia

« Reply #9 on: Nov 18, 03, 02:18:10 pm CST »

Interesting.. I can see alot of these things in myself.

Tiger Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Tiger Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
As far as magical tendancies, a Tiger Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.

Dragon Description:

Tiger Dragons willingly live in any environment, so long as it is isolated from the influences of man. They have been known to build massive and incredibly complex structures of all shapes, kinds and purposes, though many never build anything. A Tiger Dragon is honest and forgiving with a very long patience. They are slow to anger, but, once enraged, may destroy entire civilizations before cooling down. Should one become exceedingly angry, it will tend to take revenge by completely destroying every aspect of its targets' lives, but never killing them. The Tiger Dragon's mind is its most formidable weapon.

Tiger Dragons are armored in short, soft, but incredibly strong and resilient fur. They can come in a variety of colors and patterns, including white, black, orange, yellow, gray, and tan, with stripes covering most, little, or none of their bodies.They tend to smile frequently and laugh freely. Tiger Dragons tend to dislike violence, but when enraged can do anything. A Tiger Dragon is very selective when choosing close friends, but is intensely loyal to all it deems worthy of friendship. A Tiger Dragon leads a very quiet and unobtrusive life. A Tiger Dragon's feelings run deep and true. Tiger Dragons mate for life.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Life, Wisdom, and Love.
Emalia
Wench #371
Florida Local #21 Madame
BARF
AKA Capt. Kitty Bludsnatch of the PMS Tiempo del Mes

Phil McCupp

• Scandalous Member (50 Posts)
« Reply #10 on: Nov 20, 03, 12:01:46 pm CST »

What the hell am I doing wrong it won't let me advance to the next set of questions after answering the first set :-(
Tankus Maximus*
Rogue #925
*aka Phil McCupp
"No shit, Sherlock!"
"Flaran Cha'menthi" (I Dare)
God gave women asses, because sooner or later they will walk away from us and this way at least there is some consolation
Pages: [1]   Go Up