Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7330 times)

Fisty

• Celebrious Member (800 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 3
  • God i am getting old
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: Nov 19, 04, 01:55:27 am CST »

Brennan.

First off let me say this. I am from the South “yes a REDNECK I know that is what you are going to call me” but calling another man’s wife "Jade, you ignorant slut." Is FIGHTING words. I only wish I lived near you. If Dmitri or Mad Mage will not do something about this I will go to Lars. You owe my wife an apology. And she will get it from you one way or another. I understand that this board is for fun but name-calling is not now nor has ever been fun. I will say this much if I ever meet you don’t say “hello”, I will not sit here and call you all the names I would like to as you are not worth the time it would take me to type them.

Paul Johnson
Fisty Nickle
Ren Merc #281
Rogue #658
Assassin
Privateer #13
UAP #1

Maryann

• *BANNED FROM THE BOARD*
  • Scandalous Member (50 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 0
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 19, 04, 12:31:38 pm CST »

I didn't see Brennan's original post so I went back to read it. I believe it was meant as a praody of SNL. I don't think he was actually calling your wife an "ignorant slut" I think he was just his attempt at humor.
    Have you tried talking to Brennan privately? I am sure he would apologize if he realized it was taken as an insult.

Curben

• Ikariam Group
  • Exalted Member (2000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 130
  • wheeeeeeeee!
    • http://www.phofire.com
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 19, 04, 12:39:16 pm CST »

A) it was meant as brennan Humor
B)  . . . . . Brennan Apologize?
C) Fisty, by now you should know better then to take brennan seriously, no one else does

Curben Justic
#1112 Bristol Liaison

http://curtb.evony.com

brennan

• Ikariam Group
  • Renowned Member (500 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 5
Re: BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 19, 04, 03:19:37 pm CST »

Quote from: "Fisty"
Brennan.

First off let me say this. I am from the South “yes a REDNECK I know that is what you are going to call me” but calling another man’s wife "Jade, you ignorant slut." Is FIGHTING words. I only wish I lived near you. If Dmitri or Mad Mage will not do something about this I will go to Lars. You owe my wife an apology. And she will get it from you one way or another. I understand that this board is for fun but name-calling is not now nor has ever been fun. I will say this much if I ever meet you don’t say “hello”, I will not sit here and call you all the names I would like to as you are not worth the time it would take me to type them.

Paul Johnson

I'm about to use multi-syllabic words (that means BIG), so try and follow along.  The original phrase, taken from Saturday Night Live, is "Jane, you ignorant slut."  It's remarkably close to what I typed... get the connection.  The phrase I used is part of the American Lexicon, or national consciousness.  It was intended to invoke the original.

That said, I stand by it.  What Jade was saying was ignorant, good old fashioned ignorant.  It was ignorant, becuase she chose to talk about a subject she is not well versed in.  While certainly no expert, there is a fair amount of hip hop (or rap) in my music collection.  I was able to use the knowledge I have to inform her where she was wrong.  

You want an apology, here it is.  I'm sorry that you were unable to see the joke.  I'm sorry that you're such a cranky old puss that you're going to "tell the teacher that I'm being mean."  I'm sorry that she's not open-minded enough to see the value in hip hop.  I'm sorry you're too ignorant to tell the difference between said ignorance, and a sunburn.

There it is.  You want my address to come dance, all you gotta do is ask old man.
aka Schmadam
Lt. Resistant-to-Change
Yeah, I'm THAT guy.

brennan

• Ikariam Group
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 19, 04, 03:45:23 pm CST »

Quote from: "Maryann"
I didn't see Brennan's original post so I went back to read it. I believe it was meant as a praody of SNL. I don't think he was actually calling your wife an "ignorant slut" I think he was just his attempt at humor.
    Have you tried talking to Brennan privately? I am sure he would apologize if he realized it was taken as an insult.

Now, for you.  Who the hell do you think you are to speak for me?  That's ridiculously presumptious.  So, let me follow suit.  "Hey, everyone,  I am sure that Maryann would jab an infected syringe in her arm if she realized that you disliked her T-Cells."

Maryann, I hate your T-Cells, but no... I haven't tried talking to them privately.
aka Schmadam
Lt. Resistant-to-Change
Yeah, I'm THAT guy.

Fisty

• God i am getting old
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 19, 04, 04:43:25 pm CST »

Hay Brennan let me ask you a question? how would you fell if i called your wife/ girlfriend a "SLUT" I do not know who she is nor do I care for I would never do that. You see I have class somthing somone like you will never have. I have watched you on here for months calling people names, like a FUCKING CUNT remember that? or was that just a joke? One person was Kicked. This Forum is for fun not for somone to sit and call people who he does not even know names. Yes I am mad at you for calling my wife a SLUT if i was face to face with you and you called her that i would not do anything for i know her and she would have allready kicked your nuts to your mouth. and know the difference betwine Paul and Fisty. Fisty would have called you alot of very nasty names and would be walking to NJ to kick your ass. Paul will just say how he fells about this.

Paul
Fisty Nickle
Ren Merc #281
Rogue #658
Assassin
Privateer #13
UAP #1

brennan

• Ikariam Group
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: Nov 19, 04, 04:59:40 pm CST »

Hay Brennan let me ask you a question? how would you fell if i called your wife/ girlfriend a "SLUT" I do not know who she is nor do I care for I would never do that. You see I have class somthing somone like you will never have. I have watched you on here for months calling people names, like a FUCKING CUNT remember that? or was that just a joke? One person was Kicked. This Forum is for fun not for somone to sit and call people who he does not even know names. Yes I am mad at you for calling my wife a SLUT if i was face to face with you and you called her that i would not do anything for i know her and she would have allready kicked your nuts to your mouth. and know the difference betwine Paul and Fisty. Fisty would have called you alot of very nasty names and would be walking to NJ to kick your ass. Paul will just say how he fells about this.

Paul

Once again, you manage to be blissfully ignorant of my point.  Wow, there's that word rearing it's ugly head again.  The point of it is that what she said was IGNORANT.  There's the key word.  Are you getting this yet?  I'm not discussing your wife's sexual habits.  I used a well known, funny line to point out that what she said was ignorant.

It's not name calling.  It's HUMOR.  Whether or not you are smart enough to get the joke is a different matter.  So, next time, read the whole sentence.  Look up the big words, and try to take it in context.  CONTEXT!
aka Schmadam
Lt. Resistant-to-Change
Yeah, I'm THAT guy.

Curben

• Ikariam Group
  • Inebriation Level: 130
  • wheeeeeeeee!
    • http://www.phofire.com
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: Nov 19, 04, 05:54:23 pm CST »

OK, Im gonna defend Brennan here, then im gonna collect on all the dates i have since hell has frozen over.

He was nice to jade, more often then not he is just blunt and crude, thise time it was humor and he even refernced what it was from further making it obvious. Now I agree with the sentiment you have Paul, No one but me call my girlfriend a slut . . .  and that is only when she knows im not able to visit and calls to rub it in. However, this was in humor and you really need to find a different battlefield, if Jade is so offended, let her come back and call him out in the same thread, Brennans comments where correct, they where just in standard Brennan format

Curben Justic
#1112 Bristol Liaison

http://curtb.evony.com

Saphyne

• Blatant Member (300 Posts)
    • http://www.saphyne.com
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: Nov 19, 04, 09:03:13 pm CST »

Hay Brennan let me ask you a question? how would you fell if i called your wife/ girlfriend a "SLUT" I do not know who she is nor do I care for I would never do that.

I can assure you that he would probably ignore it. Or respond with some of his typical charming statements (I believe you are familliar with the type of comments I'm referring to) in his typical condescending tone, with his typical superiority complex. Someone neither he nor I know calling me a name (especially something as stupid as "slut") would hardly be a cause for either of us to notice. Wait, that's not enitrely true. We'd notice, but we'd probably laugh about it and make fun of the person who said it.

if i was face to face with you and you called her that i would not do anything for i know her and she would have allready kicked your nuts to your mouth.

Alright, chances are he'd probably deserve whatever nut-kicking he got. I live with the man and I know he walks the line between offensive and plain asshole nearly every minute of the day. I would hope, however, that both of you would please hear my plea and leave his nuts alone. I'm going to need those one day when we decide to spawn and have little smart-assed brats of our own. If they have my looks and his brains... (they'll be ugly and dumb ...ba-dump-bump) Oh, but I digress.

and know the difference betwine Paul and Fisty. Fisty would have called you alot of very nasty names and would be walking to NJ to kick your ass. Paul will just say how he fells about this.

Paul

So, does multiple personality disorder run rampant in your gene pool? Why have Fisty hide behind Paul and vice-versa? Is there a buzz-word that brings Fisty out to play? Do we have to provoke Paul to make him hide in the corner while Fisty comes out, guns blazing and arms swinging to defend the weaker personality?

Honestly, Brennan comes here and says close to all the things he thinks, why not do the same? Let Fisty off the leash. Lets see what he has to say.

{the line for popcorn forms in the rear - that'll be $2 a bag}
Saphyne
IWG Madam, Local 69
R.E.A.P. #1, Crown Princess

www.saphyne.com

Fisty

• God i am getting old
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: Nov 19, 04, 09:30:38 pm CST »

Brennan you and 99% of all other Yankees i have ever met have one thing in common, if brains were TNT you could not blow your nose.
Fisty Nickle
Ren Merc #281
Rogue #658
Assassin
Privateer #13
UAP #1

Fisty

• God i am getting old
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: Nov 19, 04, 09:33:21 pm CST »

Brennan in the past i have seen that a few of the others here have called you a "COCK."   so I guess it is true you are what you eat.
Fisty Nickle
Ren Merc #281
Rogue #658
Assassin
Privateer #13
UAP #1

Fisty

• God i am getting old
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: Nov 19, 04, 09:34:41 pm CST »

Hay Brennan I have a few frinds who are Gay why don't you come down to NC and be there BITCH.
Fisty Nickle
Ren Merc #281
Rogue #658
Assassin
Privateer #13
UAP #1

Fisty

• God i am getting old
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: Nov 19, 04, 09:46:21 pm CST »

Sweet thing let me answer you real quic.

So, does multiple personality disorder run rampant in your gene pool?

answer:   nope i am the first. and i have the Doctor to prove it.

Why have Fisty hide behind Paul and vice-versa? Is there a buzz-word that brings Fisty out to play? Do we have to provoke Paul to make him hide in the corner while Fisty comes out, guns blazing and arms swinging to defend the weaker personality?

Answer:   Paul trys to keep me locked in the Broom Closet. The Doctor says i have a bit too much of a temper to be let lose for too long.
and I am out and do you mind if I come Make that little BITCH my own?

Honestly, Brennan comes here and says close to all the things he thinks, why not do the same? Let Fisty off the leash. Lets see what he has to say.

Answer: Well i am Out and now i have a question?
Brennan what kind of name is that? sounds like a VD you get from nasty Bitch in Cambodia.

{the line for popcorn forms in the rear - that'll be $2 a bag}[/quote]

Answer: I'll take 2 bags i eat alot.

By the way sweet thing why don't you have BOY toy or HIMBO in training bring you to NC and we can have a good night on the town, I'll show you how a real man treats a good looking wwoman.

FISTY BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER.
Fisty Nickle
Ren Merc #281
Rogue #658
Assassin
Privateer #13
UAP #1

brennan

• Ikariam Group
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: Nov 19, 04, 10:17:08 pm CST »

Brennan you and 99% of all other Yankees i have ever met have one thing in common, if brains were TNT you could not blow your nose.

While it is true that I come from a region of the country well known for the intellectual pursuits of NASCAR, inbreeding, and tobacco spitting, I am hoping to one day overcome these humble roots and send my children to one of the many fine Ivy League colleges scattered across the South.

Seriously, though, can you at least post your witty repartee of one liners in a single post.  For the sake of bandwith, man... really.
aka Schmadam
Lt. Resistant-to-Change
Yeah, I'm THAT guy.

Pathos

• Ikariam Group
  • Inebriation Level: 51
  • The Forgotten Musketeer!!!
    • http://www.madamebonancieux.com/musket.html
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: Nov 19, 04, 10:18:41 pm CST »

Oooooooooooookay. :?
"Only a man who drinks could talk like that!"
"We escape the unendurable however we can."
- Vincent Price 'The Comedy of Terrors'

Saphyne

• Blatant Member (300 Posts)
    • http://www.saphyne.com
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: Nov 19, 04, 10:30:02 pm CST »

do you mind if I come Make that little BITCH my own?

Actually, yes, I do mind. He's bought and paid for. When you start washing his underwear, making dinner for him, and putting up with his crap every day, then maybe I'll consider an offer. Until then, I believe I've earned the right to call him my own.

By the way sweet thing why don't you have BOY toy or HIMBO in training bring you to NC and we can have a good night on the town, I'll show you how a real man treats a good looking wwoman.

Shhhh! Brennan doesn't know about the HIMBO in training!
Saphyne
IWG Madam, Local 69
R.E.A.P. #1, Crown Princess

www.saphyne.com

Fisty

• God i am getting old
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: Nov 19, 04, 11:50:58 pm CST »

well if you own him. have you had him branded yet? and if so how about i make you a nice SLAVE collar for him with MY BITCH on it. it would look so cute on him.
Fisty Nickle
Ren Merc #281
Rogue #658
Assassin
Privateer #13
UAP #1

Gardo

• Ikariam Group
  • Inebriation Level: 44
  • Like Ana but Male!
    • ludgardo
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: Nov 20, 04, 01:06:52 am CST »

Fisty do you realize that every time you post you’re just making more of an ass of yourself.  Just about everything that you have stated thus far looks like it should have been written in crayon. You want to make a Mark, try doing it intelligently. Then you just might surprise some people.

My issue with this whole mess is that it was done in the public eye. There was no need for it and all you did was open yourself and Jade up to ridicule.

If I can paraphrase (\Par"a*phrase\, n. to say the same thing in other words; ? beside + ? to speak: cf. F. paraphrase. A restatement of a text, passage, or work, expressing the meaning of the original in another form, generally for the sake of its clearer and fuller exposition; a setting forth the signification of a text in other and ampler terms; a free translation or rendering; -- opposed to metaphrase.) taken from here )

It's better to be thought of as a fool than to open thy mouth and prove it
"Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici" ("By the power of truth, I, a living man, have conquered the universe"

"Religion is about faith, not evidence. Comparing science and religion isn't like comparing apples and oranges—it's more like apples and sewing machines." ~ Jack Horner

Terrak

• Shady Member (100 Posts)
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: Nov 20, 04, 01:08:10 am CST »

Did someone just dump the fountain of youth on our heads? How bout everyone grow up and act their age. The fact that the offending statement was meant to be humor has already been explained. Can we bury the horse carcass instead of continuing to hit it with high velocity foot ramming?
 If someone called me a slut I wouldn't even think about it. I know I'm not a slut. Just like I know I'm not a goat. So if someone called me a goat I would brush that off too.

And if you think slut is a fighting word then you should hear some of the names we were called in Afghanistan. Your buddy laying dead somewhere, you can hear Aghani's around talking crazy shit about him and everyone else. And do you know what we get to do? Stand there.

The world needs to buck up a bit, if words offend, then ignore them.

Jade

• Prestigious Member (700 Posts)
  • Home Faire: CRF
BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: Nov 20, 04, 01:37:08 am CST »

OK, my turn.

The word slut did not offend me. Yes it irritated me, but the main part that did it was just the fact that I was alleged to have said ALL rap was filth. I never said that. I said A LOT was, but there is a big difference between a lot and all. At least there was last time I checked.

Yes I know Fisty has a lot to say. It could be said he was only trying to defend me. I am certainly not going to get mad at him for taking up for me. I consider that to mean that he cares.

I hope we can now let this die.
Jade of Palm Key
Gray Coast
IWG #1033
Privateer #12
merc #477
UAP #2
Facebook-ruby belle
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up