Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 swords on Ebay cheap and womans wolfstone garb set CHEAP!!  (Read 3384 times)

Muffin McFeelie

• Eminent Member (1000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 1
3 swords on Ebay cheap and womans wolfstone garb set CHEAP!!
« on: Aug 31, 05, 11:04:34 am CDT »

these are nice swords to carry at faire, or display (esp the cutlass and the tai chi sword)...

I really don't know too much about these other then they look good with garb....

I described them in the ads and also have some shots up of the damage to some of them..

apparently the paul chen tai chi sword is a big hit, but I have no idea who he is or how one would use it in tai chi!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmuffin_mcfeelieQQhtZ-1

Also, will be posting more stiff this week, including more womens garb and some daggers from La forge, feast wear utinsels, and other faire related stuff!

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • Illustrious Member (5000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 87
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 05, 11:21:59 am CDT »

Paul Chen is one of hte premier sword makers in Asia.  He's behind the company Hanwei if I remember correctly and the swords they make are meant to be usable but affordable.  He doesn't make wall hangers.  I own a katana with his name on it and the thing is built for work.

As for using it in Tai Chi, that type of sword is one of the only weapons used in that style of martial art.  The character Xanxiua in the Soul Calibur games is depicted as using a sword like that in the style it's meant to be used.

I'd wish you good luck with the auctions but you seem to be doing very well on your own with them.  Aw hell I'll wish you it anyway:  good luck!!!
King Nerd of Dorkshire.
I'm here to keep the place from being boring.
"Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe with a kettle and some string...and look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!"

Curben

• Ikariam Group
  • Exalted Member (2000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 130
  • wheeeeeeeee!
    • http://www.phofire.com
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31, 05, 12:30:24 pm CDT »

If I am not mistaken the viking is a BK piece (tho its style is a copied one) either way its a sturdy peice but the "leather" is not that stromg

Now the cutlas is a denix 99 was on ok price and denix is well made tho they pull back on materials to lower the cost. will last forever and better then spring steel but still mostly costume . . .  and it makes a nice "shwing" sound when pulling the blade

Curben Justic
#1112 Bristol Liaison

http://curtb.evony.com

Muffin McFeelie

« Reply #3 on: Sep 01, 05, 12:01:13 pm CDT »

hey we were happy to get anything for them starting at 9.99...all of them went well except the pirate cutlass, which they go on ebay for 69-90....but hey, we are happy they are all leaving...this weekend or next week I will be listing nicer stuff from la forge and such on ebay...

the chen went for 71, the viking went for 30 something adn the pirate cutlass ended just under 30....

thansk all.. and the garb is still going..I will re post when more weapons go up...

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • Illustrious Member (5000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 87
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #4 on: Sep 01, 05, 12:13:56 pm CDT »

Jus tlet us know...some of us collectors live for the bargins you know.   8)
King Nerd of Dorkshire.
I'm here to keep the place from being boring.
"Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe with a kettle and some string...and look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!"

Absinthe

• Ignominious Member (20 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 0
« Reply #5 on: Sep 04, 05, 08:16:03 pm CDT »

Hey Muffin!  Just bought one of the kukui (sp?) nut necklaces from you.  I've had those beads on backorder from firemountain gems for forever.

:D
~ Sorcière & les affaires de magie, guérisseur, guerrier, amoureux de nourriture et putain au voiture rapide. ~

Ship's Oracle for the Pirate Ship Canarble

Muffin McFeelie

« Reply #6 on: Sep 07, 05, 01:07:00 pm CDT »

Hey, yeah I saw that and shipped it to ya yesterday!  Thanks!  I got them from the hubby while he was in hawaii for a mth for work...I can get lots more too if needed!

Thanks and I have more if you know of folks wanting more..they can get me direct rather then ebay!
Pages: [1]   Go Up