Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Bladed Rose 2 - What Happened after everyone died  (Read 2324 times)

johnians

• Blatant Member (300 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 0
The Bladed Rose 2 - What Happened after everyone died
« on: Aug 22, 06, 11:51:11 am CDT »

" I'm sorry if that request offends you, you cur! I sought to aid you in your quest and your men put me in irons in this filthy hole. After the paper is brought, I want a full apology and a hot bath to wash the stench of this place off me." She glared at me with those same beautiful eyes, now fiery in their aspect.

The thought of that beauty in her bath with her long wet hair hanging down started to move parts of me best left unmentioned.
 I unlocked the padlocks and released the woman. Stammering through an apology for her imprisonment, I made preparations to move her into my first mates' cabin and had one of the crew prepare the hot water for her bathing.
I would wait till all had been accomplished to hear the tale of who she was and how she became involved with my twin.

Later that morning when the cabin boy brought my late breakfast, he reported
 that the woman was awaiting me.
Even though it was my ship , I decided to do the gentlemanly thing and knocked on the cabin door. In a much more gentler voice than I had heard earlier, the words "Enter sir" invited me in.
At first opening of the door I did not see her but as the door opened wider
I saw her standing by the portal looking to the sea. The morning sun now higher on the sails streamed in putting her face half in shadow but gilding the fair countenance with a warm glow where it touched.
"My lady ...".
 "Anne", she quickly uttered.
Recovering my self I continued, " I hope you find things better than last evening. I am quite amazed at your recovery from the circumstances of your
confinement. Perhaps you would care to tell me of your knowledge about my
missing brother?"
She replied: "
Rogue#402, RenMerc #151, Bard #149

warlock

• Scandalous Member (50 Posts)
Re: The Bladed Rose 2 - What Happened after everyone died
« Reply #1 on: Aug 25, 06, 09:17:39 pm CDT »

Lick Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then He showed her His HUGE TounggGGgGgGGgGgGGgggg

Savoir Faire

• Eminent Member (1000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 47
« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 06, 08:27:20 am CDT »

she then slugged him under the chin. And that huge tongue flapped onto the floor  :o
Savoir Faire Is EveryWhere

johnians

• Blatant Member (300 Posts)
« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 06, 10:09:51 am CDT »

I recognized my second mate, now lyng on the floor with his mouth wide open. Before I could react Mistress Ann grabbed my sword and cut off his tongue.
"That will will teach him a lesson if he survives" she said.
 How the mate got into the room I don't know. He must have been
hiding behind the door when I entered.

"What shall I do with him Mistress Ann, although you have begun his punishment?" I was short a few crewmen in my last port of call and he was said to be useful.
"I wonder if he was set as a spy on my ship. If he heard you knew something about my brother, perhaps he decided to silence you before we could discuss what you know.
 He may not be able to speak but there other ways to make him reveal his secrets."
After tying him up I brought him on deck and prepared to keelhaul
him. If any other crew was on his side his example would make them think twice.
"Haul him over the side" , I cried out.
"Wait" a voice said.
Rogue#402, RenMerc #151, Bard #149
Pages: [1]   Go Up