Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fishers Renaissance Faire  (Read 4015 times)

nikkifiv

• Inebriation Level: 0
    • The Hey Nonny, Nonny Players
Fishers Renaissance Faire
« on: Sep 12, 07, 02:04:35 pm CDT »

Hail and Well Meet!
I, Grace O'Malley, pirate queen of Ireland, invites all you rogues and scoundrels to come join her at the third annual Fishers Renaissance Faire 2007 this Oct. 6 and 7 in Fishers, IN.  For more information and directions go to www.fishersrenfaire.com.  Tickets can be purchased online in advance at the website.  Come see me and my saucy wenches, Mad Maggie McGee, Bloody Alex, and Dame Elizabeth, at the swashbuckling pirate show by the troupe I've founded called the Hey Nonny, Nonny Players,  be sure to check out my website too at www.nonnynonny.com.   All who attend I invite to go roguing with our sea captains (Sir Walter Raleigh, Sir Frances Drake, Captain Perceval Passion, and Sir Christopher Hatton), as they belly up to the Red Lion Inn, have a few beers or mead, and then walk the grounds trying to out do each other by woeing ladies with roses and lusty limericks.  And yes I have invited the international wenches guild to come wenching too.  Prepare to have your face covered in lipstick boys, it's going to be one wild time! AARRR!

nikkifiv

• Inebriation Level: 0
    • The Hey Nonny, Nonny Players
Check out the Rogue Babes in Indiana!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 07, 09:09:14 am CDT »

Just found out some of the other entertainers that will be there.  Must sees are the Hey Nonny, Nonny Pirates of course, but check out Gabriela the belly dancer, she's gorgeous!  I wish I had her abs!  The Pub Uglies sing really great Irish songs and limericks and of course Bounding Main for the pirate sea shanties arrr!  The Knights of the Silver Sword are doing the jousting, and they have two chicks that joust!  How cool is that!...  Speaking of women fighting, there is a great chick fight during my show and I will swings swords with Bloody Alex.   Not to be missed!

Kyas Dreffen

• Ignominious Member (20 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 1
    • Tales from Rogue Squad
Re: Fishers Renaissance Faire
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 07, 08:48:42 pm CST »

I have to say, lass, that's quite a festival you've got going there. All of the acts we were able to see were great. It's only 2 hours to get there from here and I plan on making the trip again next year. If there'll be rogue and wench activities, (I know it's early) but let the guilds know; me wench and I'd love to play along.

Kyas
-True silliness comes from the heart; if you try to fake it, you just look stupid.
-It's not the 'quiet ones' you need to watch out for. It's the screaming, drooling, frantic, spoon-to-cut-your-heart-out-with, weirdos that require your utmost attention.

Sheumais MacGwilym

• Shady Member (100 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 2
  • Submariner. Rogue. What a combo!
    • http://www.dajimster.com
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 07, 10:50:47 pm CST »

Mehopes the MacGwilym Clan will be able to make it there, as well.
Sheumais MacGwilym
Rogue #1380

Kyas Dreffen

• Tales from Rogue Squad
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 07, 08:37:04 pm CST »

I've mentioned it elsewhere that our group would have stayed more than four hours if it weren't for the heat that would have even made demons bugger off. I know that's not in the event planners' control, but otherwise the acts and activities made for a great day.
-True silliness comes from the heart; if you try to fake it, you just look stupid.
-It's not the 'quiet ones' you need to watch out for. It's the screaming, drooling, frantic, spoon-to-cut-your-heart-out-with, weirdos that require your utmost attention.

Kyas Dreffen

• Tales from Rogue Squad
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 08, 07:28:28 pm CDT »

Very well met indeed, Grace O'Malley!   
After my first visit last year, this Rogue will certainly be making plans to return. So now I'm curious to the activities for the Wenches and us Rogues. Where do I sign up?
<deep bow>
Kyas
Pages: [1]   Go Up