Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Indoor "Ren Rummage Sale", southeast Mi, Sat. Apr. 12, 2008  (Read 2178 times)

shadowcat546

• Inebriation Level: 0
Indoor "Ren Rummage Sale", southeast Mi, Sat. Apr. 12, 2008
« on: Feb 02, 08, 06:10:21 pm CST »

Hello All.  I am Lady Shadowcat, a 20 year participatron of MI Ren Festival (Holly) and a Wench-at-heart (IWG).

I'm holding an indoor Renaissance Rummage Sale at my complexes' Clubhouse, on Sat. April 12, 2008 from 10 am to 7 pm.  Southeast MI, Macomb county, Utica/Sterling Hts, between Hall Road (M-59), Van Dyke Road, Mound Road, and 19 Mile road. (30 mins north of Detroit). Easy access to M-59, I-75 (north and westward), I-696 (south of me). Stores, restaurants, theatres, malls, grocery, fast food, gas stations all nearby.

I welcome Renaissance folks (workers, patrons, guilds, S.C.A., re-enactors, pirates..) to come and shop, or to sell at it.  So far, the cost is $5.00 per 6 ft x 6ft spot.  I have room left for "vendors".  This will be  a 'closed' sale, no civilians off the street. Pay for your spot on the day.

You don't have to dress up to sell.  You can sell any time period stuff, or modern goods (video, jewelry...) but NO weapons.  No smoking inside.  Each vendor manning their "spot" has to provide their own change ($) for their sales.  Vendor has to set up, and take down your goods by end of day.  Parking all around building.
   Contact me: shadowcat5462002 @ yahoo .com to reserve a selling booth, or to say you'd come shopping.  Pass the word.

http://community.webshots.com/user/shadowcat546  online photo album of stuff I have for sale

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • Illustrious Member (5000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 87
  • The Stealth Rogue
Re: Indoor "Ren Rummage Sale", southeast Mi, Sat. Apr. 12, 2008
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 08, 10:09:46 am CST »

Good luck with the whole thing.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.
I'm here to keep the place from being boring.
"Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe with a kettle and some string...and look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!"

The Wizard

• Shady Member (100 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: -33
  • Home Faire: NYRF
Re: Indoor "Ren Rummage Sale", southeast Mi, Sat. Apr. 12, 2008
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 08, 12:10:40 pm CST »

Be sure to tell us how it goes.
IBRSC#1431
Pages: [1]   Go Up