Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 125-piece puzzle in 6 different metals with hidden "Golden Gun"  (Read 824 times)

DARKJESTER

• Don Juan, The Hurricane of Spain
  • Shady Member (100 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 0
  • Home Faire: Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival

Michigan machinist GarE Maxton makes many different types of interlocking solid puzzles of this type, this time, he made a  Puzzle Pistol, a single shot 45 caliber muzzle loading pistol, called the Intimidator. The Intimidator Puzzle is composed of over 125 pieces made from brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, magnesium and steel. Once diassembled, about 20 of the pieces can be recombined to make a functioning single-shot pistol. Other parts of the puzzle separately and securely store "a customized set of tools, all necessary hardware, 45 caliber bullets, a standard sight, a laser sight, a cannister containing black powder pellets, a secure storage area for 209 shotgun primers, a spent primer removal tool and a ramrod for loading the bullets."
[/size][/color][/font]
[/size][/color]http://www.likecool.com/125piece_puzzle_in_6_different_metals_with_hidden_Golden--Projects--Gear.html[/font]

Hopefully he has a backup.  Nothing like having to put the 125 pieces together to shoot an intruder.
DARKJESTER
Rogue#496, Merc#300, Bard# 316, Privateeer #142.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."  ~H. L. Mencken

Rhamses

• Home Faire: Sterling Forest, Tuxedo, NY
  • Fortune favors the Brave!
Re: 125-piece puzzle in 6 different metals with hidden "Golden Gun"
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 10, 08:07:16 pm CDT »

I don't think this puzzle's for the "Oh no! It's an intruder" situation. Looks more like something you'd use for a duel. One time use right?
I'll listen you your music, than you listen to mine. I'll tell you whose's better for the passage of time.

Riddle me this, which exists?
An oxymoronic Paradox, or a paradoxical oxymoron?

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • Illustrious Member (5000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 87
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 10, 09:21:06 pm CDT »

More like something Saw would leave in a trap room for the person to figure out and use in some way before the stick of dynamite shoved up their ass went off. 
King Nerd of Dorkshire.
I'm here to keep the place from being boring.
"Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe with a kettle and some string...and look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!"

Rhamses

• Home Faire: Sterling Forest, Tuxedo, NY
  • Fortune favors the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 05, 10, 08:28:21 am CDT »

More like something Saw would leave in a trap room for the person to figure out and use in some way before the stick of dynamite shoved up their ass went off.

Yeah that does make more sense.
I'll listen you your music, than you listen to mine. I'll tell you whose's better for the passage of time.

Riddle me this, which exists?
An oxymoronic Paradox, or a paradoxical oxymoron?

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • Illustrious Member (5000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 87
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #4 on: Sep 05, 10, 08:38:02 am CDT »

That's why I'm here.  To make shit make sense...even if I have to use power tools.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.
I'm here to keep the place from being boring.
"Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe with a kettle and some string...and look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up