Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: No S#!+, there I was…  (Read 4813 times)

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • Illustrious Member (5000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 87
  • The Stealth Rogue
Re: No S#!+, there I was…
« Reply #20 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:25:32 pm CDT »

Strip 19

Panel one
Description – Scroll of paper reading: “Life is short, play like a Rennie.”
Dialog

Panel two
Description – Ron is sitting on a medical examination table in a paper robe.  A doctor is standing in front of him reading a chart.  A hot nurse, replete with bountiful cleavage is giving Ron the eyes over the doctor’s shoulder.
Dialog
DOCTOR: I’ve got your medical history here and it’s quite a novella…

Panel three
Description – Standing X-Ray view of Ron with labels.
Dialog
LABELS: Injured elbow from sword fighting, falling from a horse and hood surfing.  Injured shoulder from sword fighting, falling from a height of 8 feet and martial arts.  Injured knees from basket ball, motorcycle accident and sword fighting.  Injured hip from “wenching” and martial arts.  Injured back and neck from martial arts and a drunken spur of the moment high fall stunt.  Three bones broke at various times.  A number of concussions and several scars from everything from asphalt to broadswords.

Panel four
Description – Same as panel two but nurse has a pinched look and doctor is looking at Ron.
Dialog
DOCTOR: …and why are you here today?
RON: I’ve had real bad gas lately.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.
I'm here to keep the place from being boring.
"Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe with a kettle and some string...and look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!"

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #21 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:25:50 pm CDT »

Strip 20

Panel one
Description – Left side view of Dmitri sitting at his work desk in front of his leather booth, Ron is leaning on the front of it further back in frame so as not to block Dmitri’s view.  A few patrons and danes are walking past in the road.  One is wearing too much garb and items and all is brand new to the point that some of the price tags are attached.  Obviously someone just recently bitten by the Faire bug, like an hour and a half ago.  A true first timer with a lot more money than brains.
Dialog - None

Panel two
Description – Same view but the first timer has stopped and turned to face Ron and Dmitri and taken off his hat (with attached Paige Boy wig and price tag) and is holding it in his hands in a supplicating fashion.  Dmitri and Ron are looking at him in annoyed confusion.
Dialog
FIRST TIMER: Many pardons goodly sirs!  Might’st I beg of thee upon this fine and wonderous day to be of the askings of a question?  That I may know from such fine upstanding gents that there might be the place where one might be of finding the privies?

Panel three
Description – Same as panel two but Ron and Dmitri are looking annoyed and First Timer’s eyebrows are up, unsure of what he’s said wrong.
Dialog

Panel four
Description – Ron has crossed his arms and Dmitri is now standing in his chair and pointing.  The First Timer is hot footing it out of frame.
Dialog
DMITRI: Get thee hence afore I bust a cap in thine arse!
RON: N00b.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.
"Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe with a kettle and some string...and look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!"

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #22 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:26:07 pm CDT »

Strip 21

Panel one
Description – Dmitri, in garb is sitting on a rock and looking thoughtful.  Ron, also in garb, is standing over him.
Dialog
RON: What’s up?
DMITRI: I had that weird dream again. 

Panel two
Description – Total change in art style.  Dmitri is drawn in Velejo or Frank Fazetta style with Herculean physique and in a toga and warrior’s sandals.  He stands, screaming, atop a ziggurat holding over his head a huge glazed donut, wider than his shoulders.  All around him, also drawn in that style is uncountable numbers of barely dressed women laying against the sides of the platform as if crawling sensually towards him.  All are holding aloft pickles of various sizes as if in wanton supplication hoping to be chosen by Dmitri.
Dialog - NONE

Panel three
Description – Same as one but Dmitri is now looking at Ron who has started to walk nervously away trying to hide his nervous and guilty face from Dmitri.
Dialog
DMITRI: What about you dude? 
RON: I…uh, usually don’t remember my dreams.  Sorry…

Panel four
Description – (Copied straight from Strip 13, Panel 4) View from the bridge of the Millennium Falcon.  A massive space battle ensues outside the view ports.  The view is from Chewbacca’s seat towards Han’s.  A digital version of Ron (with longer hair and a leather trench coat) is yelling with battle fervor while in the pilot’s seat.  The quad cannons can be seen firing outside the window.
Dialog
RON:  ALL FIGHTERS!  CONVERGE ON THE CORVETTE!  DIVE!  DIVE!!!
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #23 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:26:56 pm CDT »

Strip 22

Panel one
Description – Usual face on shot of Dmitri’s leather booth.  Dmitri is seated behind his work bench and looking off panel.  Ron is looking at Dmitri inquisitively.  Both are garbed.
Dialog
DMITRI: Oh boy, here we go.
RON: What?

Panel two
Description – Same as panel one but both are looking in the same off frame direction.  Both are wearing disgusted looks on their faces.
Dialog
DMITRI: Happens every couple of years.
RON: Aw, crap.  You’re kidding me.

Panel three
Description – Over the shoulder 3rd person shot with the back of Dmitri and Ron in the foreground.  A Star Trek Nerd Landing Party is milling about at a shop diagonally across the road from the booth doing their best to act like they just beamed down and are assessing the primitive village.
Dialog - NONE

Panel four
Description – Same panel one but both are now looking at each other amusedly.
Dialog
RON: So, you think there’ll be a few violations of the Prime Directive?
DMITRI: It hasn’t survived any encounters with alcohol and cleavage yet.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #24 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:27:12 pm CDT »

Strip 23

Panel one
Description – Same Star Trek Nerd landing party from Strip 22.  Shop worker is studiously ignoring them.  Two or three are scanning things with tricorder toys while a red shirt is eyeing passers by suspiciously.  A First Officer in Vulcan ears is reporting to his overweight and pimply captain.
Dialog
FIRST OFFICER: A primitive society, Captain.  Primary concerns seem to be commerce and consumption with an open display of intent towards mating rituals. 
CAPTAIN: Anything dangerous?

Panel two
Description – Similar to panel one but a trio of huge and well armed Scotsmen have walked into frame and are assessing the landing party with less than satisfactory looks.  None of the landing party have noticed them and the red shirt is totally looking the other way.
Dialog - NONE

Panel three
Description – Same as panel two but the red shirt has noticed the three giant Scotsmen and has gone from cool professional to wide eyed panic.  The Scots are staring directly at the Captain with stone faced aggression.
Dialog - NONE

Panel four
Description – Captain is looking at the red shirt who has now fainted dead away.  Vulcan First Office is looking at the Scots and is struggling to keep his cool.
Dialog
CAPTAIN: Now what’s wrong with him?
FIRST OFFICER: I have completed my threat assessment sir…
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #25 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:27:25 pm CDT »

Strip 24

Panel one
Description – Same as Strip 22 Panel four but Captain is now facing the lead Scot with his right hand extended.  Vulcan First Officer has moved behind his Captain and is trying not to hide.  Red Shirt is still out cold and the rest of the landing party is still scanning away at the merchandise while the shop keeper is ignoring everything.
Dialog
CAPTAIN: Greetings primitive warriors.  We hail from…far, far away.

Panel two
Description – Same as panel one but lead Scot is looking at the Captain’s extended, empty hand.
Dialog - NONE

Panel three
Description – Same as panel’s one and two but Captain’s hand is no longer extended.
Dialog
LEAD SCOTSMAN: So, ye beamed down from the U.S.S. Mommy’s Basement, did ye?

Panel four
Description – Same as above panel but Captain and First Officer have jumped back and drawn their phasers.  The Lead Scot’s hand is on his double headed axe but otherwise the three haven’t moved.
Dialog
CAPTAIN: Be careful, primitive, my phaser’s set on stun!
LEAD SCOT: Oh really, laddie?  Me axe be set on sharp.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #26 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:27:39 pm CDT »

Strip 25

Panel one
Description – Over the shoulder 3rd person shot with the back of Dmitri and Ron in the foreground.  A Star Trek Nerd Landing Party squared off against the trio of Scots.  The Trek Nerds have phasers drawn while the Scots are still stone-like with only the leader’s hand on his double bladed axe.
Dialog
DMITRI: Aw, frell.  They’ve really stepped in a pile of Dren haven’t they?
RON: You could say that.

Panel two
Description – Closer shot of the stand off.  A handful of wenches have flounced into frame walking though, gleefully oblivious to the near violence potentially ensuing behind them in frame.  The eyes of the Scotsmen and the Vulcan First Officer have shifted from the Landing Party to the cleavage.
Dialog

Panel three
Description – The wenches are now off mostly frame and the Scots have turned to follow.  Captain and landing party have reacted to the change in situation individually.  The Vulcan First Officer has his tricorder out and has inched ahead of the group and is scanning intently, brows knitted.
Dialog - NONE

Panel four
Description – The landing party relaxes as the threat has passed, except for the Red Shirt who is still out cold on the floor.  The Captain is mopping his brow with a hanky and the one female member of the landing party is holding up a trinket to the shop keeper in the back who is finally paying attention.
Dialog
CAPTAIN: Phwew.  That could have turned out badly.
FEMALE OFFICER: How much for this?
LANDING PARTY MEMBER: Sir?  Where’s our First Officer gone?
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #27 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:27:58 pm CDT »

Strip 26

Panel one
Description – Over the shoulder 3rd person shot with the back of Dmitri and Ron in the foreground.  A Star Trek Nerd Landing Party is moving off in search of their now missing Vulcan First Officer.  The Red Shirt lies forgotten and unconscious in the same spot.  The female office is now wearing the trinket she bought.
Dialog
RON: Note my lack of shock at how that ended.
DMITRI: Yeah, no boll-yotz.

Panel two
Description – Same viewing angle but Ron and Dmitri are now facing each other.  Ron looks confused.
Dialog
RON: What?
DMITRI: Boll-yotz, from Farscape? 

Panel three
Description – Same as panel two but Ron is not pointing a finger at Dmitri
Dialog
RON: OK, hold the phone.  We just watched a gaggle of Star Trek nerds almost get the anal probe and you’re suddenly quoting Farscape?
DMITRI: Well, sci-fi and all that you know.

Panel four
Description – Same as panel three but Ron is now yelling with his hands over his head.  At the bottom of the page a parchment panel reads: * To find out what Ron said go here: http://fireflychinese.home.att.net/
Dialog
RON: Wuh duh ma huh ta duh fung-kwong duh wai-shung doh!  *
DMITRI: Don’t you be going all Firefly on me, dude.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #28 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:28:14 pm CDT »

Strip 27

Panel one
Description – Vulcan First Officer is standing behind a sultry wench scanning her with his tricorder and an eyebrow raised.
Dialog - NONE

Panel two
Description – Wench notices him and has turned around.  He is too busy recalibrating his tricorder to notice.
Dialog - NONE

Panel three
Description – She plants a huge kiss on him.  He’s gone rigid with shock and one of his ear points has gone flying off.
Dialog – The word SMOOCH is written 1960’s Batman style above them.

Panel four
Description – She’s dragging him off frame by his tricorder strap with a knowing smile on her face.  He looks drugged and is starting to drool.
Dialog
VULCAN FIRST OFFICER – So this is how Ponn Farr begins…excellent…
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #29 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:28:28 pm CDT »

Strip 28

Panel one
Description – The landing party has reassembled in the mildly crowded food court.  The Captain is near to panic.  The red shirt is no where to be found.
Dialog
CAPTAIN: Report!
LANDING PARTY MEMBER: Captain, we’ve followed all standard search patterns.  The First Officer is no where to be found.
CAPTAIN: (whispered) Mom’s gonna kill me when she picks us up at 5.

Panel two
Description – The Captain spies his First Officer in the back of the food court now clad in a kilt and his duty shirt drunkenly raising a mug with the wench hottie in his lap and surrounded by Scots and Rennies all drinking, singing and having a good time.  His missing ear tip is mounted as a necklace dangling above the wench’s cleavage.
Dialog

Panel three
Description – Captain has stormed over to the First Officer fuming.  First Officer is squinting through a drunken haze to see his Captain.  The First Officer’s face is covered in lipstick kisses and his uniform shirt sleeve is ripped open a’la James Kirk after a good tussle.
Dialog
CAPTAIN: Report, Mister.  You’ve got some serious explaining to do!
VULCAN FIRST OFFICER: I’ve gone native, Captain (hic) to further study the primitives and their strange grasp of social mor(hic) soshal…to get better grashp of…(hic) boobies!  (hic) SHIR!

Panel four
Description – Captain is standing with his head in his hands ashamed.  Female officer is looking over his shoulder at the Vulcan First Officer.
Dialog
LANDING PARTY MEMBER: Isn’t the boobie grabbing the Captain’s job?
FEMALE OFFICER: Sir?  Is THAT what Ponn Farr looks like?
RENNIE: Nope, that’s what puberty looks like.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #30 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:28:43 pm CDT »

Strip 29

Panel one
Description – Over the shoulder 3rd person shot with the back of Dmitri and Ron in the foreground looking at each other.  A Star Trek Nerd Landing Party Red Shirt is still out cold on the ground.  At the bottom of the panel is a piece of parchment that reads: *To find out what Dmitri said go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_expletives
Dialog
DMITRI: What a frellnicking grebol load of mivonks.*
RON: You can cut that out now.  I think the whole thing’s over.

Panel two
Description – Both look at the Red Shirt as he starts to stand up and brush himself off.
Dialog - NONE

Panel three
Description – A bolt of lightning fries the Red Shirt making his bones and eyes glow.  Ron and Dmitri barely react while watching.
Dialog - NONE

Panel four
Description – Both are back to their usual: Ron slouching against the work bench drinking and Dmitri working leather.  A pile of smoking ash and an open communicator in the distance is all that remains of the Red Shirt.
Dialog
DMITRI: OK, NOW it’s over.
RON: Shiney.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #31 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:29:10 pm CDT »

Strip 30

Panel one
Description – Ron is standing on a small hilltop looking like a perfect medieval hero in armor with sword, dagger and cloak floating gently on the wind.  A woman in danes is mostly in frame in the foreground with a camera and looking at him with a “Ah ha!” look.
Dialog – NONE!

Panel two
Description – Ron is in the same position but looking about him in complete shock as he is now surrounded by a dozen children of various ages doing everything from crying to yelling to using him like a jungle gym.  One is pulling his sword out of his sheath.  The woman in the foreground now has a camera to her face and is waving with her other hand.
Dialog
WOMAN: No Jimmy get in closer.  Tammy smile!  Bobby stop picking your nose!

Panel three
Description – The kids are mostly in the same positions (the crying kid hasn’t moved at all) and Ron is storming off frame with a black cloud of fume over his head.  The woman is looking on in total shock and disbelief that he’s moved before she could shoot the picture.
Dialog- NONE

Panel four
Description – Faire Manger’s Booth.  The woman is yelling at the manager and gesturing at Ron.  Ron is in the background about to down a big flagon of ale in the out door pub down the way.
Dialog
WOMAN: …and then he had the gall to walk off before I could get the picture!  I want him fired!
MANAGER: Lady, he doesn’t even work here.  He’s a paying guest just like you.
RON: (In the distance, to the bar wench) Broad didn’t even ask me, Friggin’ rude I tell you.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #32 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:29:25 pm CDT »

Strip 31

Panel one
Description – Parchment reads “…and now, a public service announcement.”
Dialog – as above

Panel two
Description – Ron and Geof are in street clothes sitting in directors chairs with the stereotypical movie set detrius in the background.  Ron has a mug of coffee in his hand.  Both are fourth wall violating.
Dialog
RON: No matter what type of medieval event you can attend you always run the risk of meeting up with a self appointed authority on what is considered “period.”
DMITRI: The diatribe of these dictators of dress leans towards trying to shoot for as much authenticity as possible but tend to forget certain important bits of history.  For example…

Panel three
Description – A peasant washer woman by a stream washing clothes with a rough bar of soap.  Dialog text is written on a parchment.
Dialog - Soap was originally invented in the lands that became France sometime in the 700’s.  Although the techniques in making it have been refined over the last 1200 years it was found to be widely in use within a century of its invention.  More so in warmer climbs since getting wet in the winter is not the best of ideas.

Panel four
Description – Ron and Dmitri in garb and gas masks.  Standing in front of them is a wizard pointing at their gas masks.  He is wearing a bathrobe with stars sewn onto it and a cardboard cone hat with starts and moons.  Vaporous clouds of stink are coming off of him as he hasn’t bathed.
Dialog
WIZARD: Hey!  Those aren’t period!
DMITRI: Soap is, jerkweed.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #33 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:29:43 pm CDT »

Strip 32

Panel one
Description – Parchment at the top of the panel reads “Dmitri visits a Society for Creative Anachronism Event.”  Dmitri, in garb, is wandering among tents and the ‘Accordion Head’ fight from the first strip is repeating in the back ground.  A seated knight is duct taping himself into his armor, his shield and rattan sword are leaning nearby.
Dialog - NONE

Panel two
Description – Dmitri spies the knight and recognizes him.  The knight has looked up in mid-duct taping.
Dialog
DMITRI: Lembart Geldleaf!  How are you, you old elf?

Panel three
Description – The knight has stood up, the roll of duct tape dangling off his leg armor.  He is wide eyed and placating to Dmitri.  Dmitri has a pensive hand to his chin and is looking shifty.
Dialog
KNIGHT: Shhhh!!!  I’m Sir Reginald of Murkswamp here!  If they knew I LARPed too they’d strip me of my knighthood and laugh me out of the chapter.  Don’t say anything!  Please!
DMITRI: Oh, really?

Panel four
Description – Parchment at the top of the panel reads “The next weekend at the LARP sign in…”  The Knight, now done up as an elf complete with ears, leafy leather armor and bells and a boffo sword has his wallet in hand and a less than happy look on his face.  Dmitri is standing behind him smirking and whistling innocently.  A portable table is in front of the Knight/Elf with a cash box, laptop and is manned by a heavy guy in garb with a pony tail. 
Dialog
KNIGHT (in Elf Gear): …and I’ll be paying for him too for the weekend, OK?
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #34 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:29:58 pm CDT »

Strip 33

Panel one
Description – Brennan Mac Alastair is standing with a hammer over his shoulder in front of the test of strength yelling at the crowd passing by.  Fundit’s shop from strip 16 is in the far background.  His is shouting insults at passers by.  Use multiple word bubbles.
Dialog
BRENNAN: Prove your might!  Sir, I can’t believe what your wife said about you last night!  Prove her wrong with this hammer! 
BRENNAN: You sir!  You look about as strong as an ox and nearly as smart!  Proove it at the Test of strength!
BRENNAN: Are those aerobic instructor arms, madam?  Prove to all and sundry that it’s more than a spectator sport and take my mallet for a swing!

Panel two
Description – Closer shot of Brennan on panel one but a Drow Elf in full armor is striding purposefully through frame.  Brennan has spied him and is smirking, hammer on shoulder.
Dialog
BRENNAN: (thought bubble) If I dood it I gets a whuppin…eh, I dood it.
BRENNAN: (out loud) Which on be ye?  Amos or Andy?

Panel three
Description – Drow has closed the distance to inches and turned to face him with a menacing look.  Brennan hasn’t moved save for a raised eyebrow and is still smirking.
Dialog
DROW: You would do well not to insult a Dark Elf Warmaster.

Panel four
Description – Rob is still in the same position and posture but his free hand is now held up in the air and a globule of black paint coats the end of the extended finger.  The Drow, with a stripe of exposed white skin across his forehead, now looks like he’s about to cry.
Dialog
BRENNAN: MAKE UP!!!
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #35 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:30:16 pm CDT »

Strip 34

Panel one
Description – Ron, Dmitri and Lembart Geldleaf from strip 32 are standing about in LARP gear with boffo and everything.  Lembart has a piece of paper in his hands and is studying it intently.
Dialog
LEMBART:  According to the translation of the scroll we’ve got one more obstacle to surmount before the treasure is ours my friends!
RON: Good.  The Pit of Eternal Doom was a total wash.
DMITRI: Yeah, I’ve been more scared of the Pit of Bar-B-Que.

Panel two
Description – They are now walking forward.  Lembart is still nose deep in the paper.
Dialog
LEMBART: If I read this right the last thing to face is the Ancient Guardian Wood Spirit.
DMITRI: Cool.
RON:  Wood Spirit?  We’re fighting a broad wearing leaves and bark? 

Panel three
Description – The group is no longer walking.  Lembart is wide eyed with terror and levitating above the ground in fear.  Ron and Dmitri are looking up at one of the giant Scotsmen from strip 23 with a few twigs and leaves shoved into his hair and beard.  He is bearing a HUGE boffo club and looking stone faced and slightly bored.  Ron and Dmitri are slack jawed and numb with shock.
Dialog
SCOTSMAN:  Erm…I be the Ancient…Woody…um, Thingy…prepare to be squished ladies.

Panel four
Description – Lembart is fainted dead away on the ground.  Scotsman, Ron and Dmitri are identical to panel three except Ron and Dmitri are now talking.  A parchment strip at the bottom of the panel reads: * Don’t know what a Beaverstick is?  Go here and be informed: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flintlocke's_Guide_to_Azeroth
Dialog
DMITRI: This could be…problematic.
RON: Should I see if I can borrow the Beaverstick?*
DMITRI: Good idea.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #36 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:30:30 pm CDT »

Strip 35

Panel one
Description – Geof and Ron are on the couch bored beyond sanity.  Geof is flipping channels with the remote and Ron is reading a dog-eared comic book. 
Dialog
RON:  January and nothing to do; no Ren Faires, LARP or SCA events for months.
GEOF: I’m so bored a root canal would be fun right now.

Panel two
Description – Same as panel one but Ron has tossed the comic book aside.  Geof is still flipping channels.
Dialog - NONE

Panel three
Description – Ron is looking up at the ceiling and yelling.  Geof has produced a large red button in his hand and it looking at Ron about to press it.
Dialog
RON: BOOOORRRRRED!!!
GEOF: Time for drastic measures.  I’m suspending reality.

Panel four
Description – Ron and Geof are vanishing into thin air along with the now pressed button.
Dialog
RON: You’re doing what now?
GEOF: Relax; I’m an artist.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #37 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:30:51 pm CDT »

Strip 36

Panel one
Description – Parchment covers the panel with dialog as below.
Dialog – Having totally suspended reality in the strip Geof and Ron now travel wherever their easily distracted minds take them.  Hold on good reader for a trip though inspiration.

Panel two
Description – Ron and Geof have replaced Wash and Mal on the bridge of the Serenity during the mad flight from the Reavers and Alliance forces.
Dialog
GEOF (as Mal): No
RON (as Wash): Yes.

Panel three
Description – Ron and Geof have replaced Qui-Gon Gin and Obi-Wan and are leaping at Darth Maul in the lightsaber duel in the power station.  The only real interesting part in the film really.
Dialog - NONE

Panel four
Description – Ron and Geof have replaced Conan (Geof) and Subatai (Ron) on the plans preparing for battle with Ana replacing the princes chained to the rock in the background.  They are sharpening spikes in preparation for the coming battle.
Dialog
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #38 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:31:03 pm CDT »

Strip 37

Panel one
Description – Ron and Geof are nestled into the Crazy88 from Kill Bill as they stand off against the Bride shortly before she starts killin’.
Dialog

Panel two
Description – Ron and Geof have landed in a chick flick (pick one).  Both are yelling. 
Dialog
BOTH: LAME!!!

Panel three
Description – Ron and Geof are in 70’s jogging suits and jogging slightly behind and to either side of Forrest Gump.  Forrest is depicted with long thick hair and beard.
Dialog
GEOF: Stupid is…
RON:  …as stupid does.
FORREST:  Yup.

Panel four
Description – Ron and Geof have replaced two main characters of the Wedding Crashers and are partying it up with a wedding reception loaded with hotties.
Dialog – NONE but it appears that they are lip-synching to music.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #39 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:31:19 pm CDT »

Strip 38

Panel one
Description – Ron and Geof have replaced MacCleod and Ramirez in the “B-A-L-A-N-C-E” boat scene
Dialog
GEOF (as Ramirez): A what?
RON (as MacCleod): A haggis you overstuffed peacock!

Panel two
Description – Geof as D’Argo and Ron as Crichton in Farscape ducking behind cover in a firefight looking at each other with BIG grins on their faces.
Dialog
GEOF (as D’Argo): Frelling mivox!
RON (as Circhton): Gesunteit.

Panel three
Description – Ron and Geof have replaced Sulu and Chekov a the helm of Enterprise with Captain Kirk sitting in the captain’s chair behind them.
Dialog
KIRK: Fire phasers!

Panel four
Description – Ron and Geof have replaced Jake and Elwood in the Bluesmobile.  You can pick which one of us is which.
Dialog
ELWOOD: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
JAKE: Hit it.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up