Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: No S#!+, there I was…  (Read 8377 times)

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • Illustrious Member (5000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 87
  • The Stealth Rogue
Re: No S#!+, there I was…
« Reply #40 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:31:37 pm CDT »

Strip 39

Panel one
Description – Independence Day.  Ron and Geof are in the space ship with the cigars in their mouths waving through the view screen of the space ship.
Dialog
RON:  Hi!  Hi there!
GEOF: That’s right.  Say hello to the Earthlings.

Panel two
Description – Clerks.  Jay and Silent Bob.  Standing there.  Smoking.  Looking cool.
Dialog – None needed.

Panel three
Description – Matrix.  The Dojo Scene.  Pick who’s who.
Dialog
MORPHEOUS:  Come on!  Stop trying to hit me and hit me!!!

Panel four
Description – Copy and paste of Strip 13, panel 4 again but Geof is sitting at the pilot chair in the cockpit of the Millenium Falcon.  Ron is standing behind him in a full Chewbacca suit sans the head piece so Ron’s head can actually be seen.  He has his arms crossed and looks miffed.
Dialog
RON: Dude!  You ganked my spot!
GEOF:  ALL FIGHTERS CONVERGE ON THE CORVETTE!  DIVE!  DIVE!
King Nerd of Dorkshire.
I'm here to keep the place from being boring.
"Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe with a kettle and some string...and look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!"

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #41 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:31:51 pm CDT »

Strip 40

Panel one
Description – Geof and Ron are fading back into existence on the couch.  Both are laughing.
Dialog
BOTH: laughter

Panel two
Description – Both have settled in and are still laughing.
Dialog
RON: DUDE!!!  That rocked!
GEOF:  Yeah, I’ve been known to have my moments.

Panel three
Description – Both on the couch but Geof has produced the Quolta Blade from Farscape and is admiring it.
Dialog
DMITRI: I even brought back a little souvenir. 

Panel four
Description – Both still on the couch but Ron is now getting a shoulder rub from an Orion Slave Girl from Star Trek.  Geof is staring at her wide-eyed and holding the blade out with both hands.
Dialog
RON: Yeah, me too.
DMITRI: Dude!  Wanna trade?
King Nerd of Dorkshire.
"Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe with a kettle and some string...and look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!"

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #42 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:32:07 pm CDT »

Strip 41

Panel one
Description – Ron and Brat are in garb in the parking lot sword fighting.  A mixed spares crowd of rennies and danes are watching.  Dmitri, flanked by babes watches on bored from the hood of a car.
Dialog - NONE

Panel two
Description – Same as above but different positions.  Brat’s attack looks clumsy but very strong.  Ron is looking stressed under the force of the attack but has skillfully blocked.
Dialog - NONE

Panel three
Description – Ron and Brat are now standing there.  Brat is scratching his head and Ron is gesticulating animatedly while talking.
Dialog
RON:  No!  No, no, no…look man if you want to make it look real you’ve got to have intensity, you’ve got to have intent.  I wish I could explain it to you better.

Panel four
Description – Same as panel three but Talon is standing between Brat and Ron suddenly.  Straight backed and fists clenched, sulphorous vapor is steaming out of Talon’s eyes and all his muscles are clenched like tight springs ready to attack.  He’s glaring straight at Ron like a master demon from hell.  Ron is looking a tad unsettled…ok, Ron is looking a lot unsettled.  Brat is looking on in shock as if Talon had suddenly appeared.
Dialog
RON: (thought bubble) Be careful what you wish for…
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #43 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:32:20 pm CDT »

Strip 42

Panel one
Description – Same as last panel from previous strip but a close up on just Talon and Ron.  Talon’s so pressured up with rage that all his muscles, veins and arteries are standing out.  His teeth are clenched and his eyes are still smoking.  Ron’s holding his ground but looking sheepish under the flame thrower glare of Talon.  All of Talon’s spoken text is white on a black background.
Dialog
RON: Uh…hey there!
TALON: What is it you think you’re doing?
RON: Oh, I was just teaching…
TALON: You need to learn before you teach boy.

Panel two
Description – Face on waist up shot of Talon as if he’s glaring at the reader.  Muscles and veins bulging and teeth clenched.
Dialog
TALON:  What do you know of intensity?  What do you know of pain?  You know nothing!!!

Panel three
Description – Closer shot of Talon, his muscles and veins have grown larger (think Bane on Venom) and the pressure on his teeth have increased visably.
Dialog
TALON: You all warm and coddled in your mommy’s lap when I was out there…in the jungle…giving pain!  Taking pain!  The intensity was…was…INTENSE!!!

Panel four
Description – Back to the first panel but Talon has grown a full 25% in size and muscle mass.  Fire is starting to dance around his eyes and sparks from his now cracked pressured teeth.  Ron is looking at the audience totally disappointed.
Dialog
TALON: If there was a draft in this country you’d be a real man and KNOW what I mean and not be some pretender fag boy from college growing your hair like a hippie!
RON: (thought bubble) I was hoping my death wouldn’t be stupid one but looks like I’m going to be disappointed.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #44 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:32:35 pm CDT »

Strip 43

Panel one
Description – Ron is pressed backwards into the lower right corner of the frame buy a now hulking mass of hate that is Talon.
Dialog
TALON: Are you ready to learn, boy?
RON: (thought bubble) Well, hell, Goliath; meet David.

Panel two
Description – Talon is taking up almost the entire frame in the mid ground, facing the reader but looking at Ron.  Talon is muscular and bulging and demonic.  Ron is pacing right in the foreground.
Dialog
RON: Well, I must concede to your superior experience.

Panel three
Description – Same as above panel but Ron is now pacing left, thinking while walking and talking.
Dialog
RON: You’ve certainly proved it by choosing the superior threat to make an example of.

Panel four
Description – Same as above but Brat’s peeking over the top of one of Talon’s swollen shoulders looking surprised.  Ron has turned to face the reader with fingers crossed across his chest hidden from Talon’s view.
Dialog
BRAT: WHAT!?!
TALON: GRRRRRR….
RON: (thought bubble) This better work.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #45 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:32:51 pm CDT »

Strip 44

Panel one
Description – Talon and Brat are facing each other.  Talon is still swollen and smoldering and grinding his teeth.  Brat is rolling up his sleeve with a sword still in his right hand.  The two are glaring at each other venomously.  Ron is standing, forgotten behind Talon.
Dialog

Panel two
Description – Same as before but both are standing in the same rigid backed, angry pose; mirroring each other’s ferocity.  Ron is looking around Talon’s huge mass of hate making sure Brat is responding as he planned.
Dialog

Panel three
Description – Same as above but Talon and Brat are now mirrored in a WWE “about to grapple” pose.  Brat has tossed his sword aside.  Ron has turned his back to Talon and is “innocently strolling” out of frame whistling quietly.
Dialog

Panel four
Description – Talon and Brat are now a cloud of punches, kicks, biting and violence.  Ron is leaning back into frame from the chest up smiling and giving a wink and thumbs up.
Dialog
RON: Phase one of operation “get me the hell outta here” complete.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #46 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:33:04 pm CDT »

Strip 45

Panel one
Description – Ron has walked up to Dmitri and his babes in the foreground.  Talon and Brat are busy killing each other in the background.
Dialog
DMITRI: OK, I’m impressed.  I thought you were dead this time.
RON: You ain’t the only one. 

Panel two
Description – Same as above.
Dialog
RON: I need you to do something for me.
DMITRI: Oh?

Panel three
Description – Same as above but both are looking at the Godzilla vs. Mecha-Godzilla fight going on behind them.
Dialog - NONE

Panel four
Description – Ron and Dmitri have leaned in conspiratorially blocking the view of the fight but the fight has swirled up above their heads.
Dialog
RON: When those two beef for brains slug beasts realize I’m gone I want you to tell them…
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #47 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:33:19 pm CDT »

Strip 46

Panel one
Description – The brawl is still going on with Talon and Brat having devastated cars, trees, buildings and asphault alike. 
Dialog

Panel two
Description – The two combatants are drawn in the same post of Superman vs. Doomsday right before the fatal blow to both will land.
Dialog

Panel three
Description – The two are still in the same pose but the intensity on their faces has changed.
Dialog
TALON: Wait-a-minute.

Panel four
Description – The both are standing amidst the devastation normal sized but beaten and bruised now angry with realization.
Dialog
TALON AND BRAT: WHERE’S RON!?!
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #48 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:33:37 pm CDT »

Strip 47

Panel one
Description – Talon and Brat, beaten and bloody, have stormed up to Dmirti who is still seated between a pair of hotties on the hood of a car looking calm, cool and collected.
Dialog

Panel two
Description – Talon and Brat are yelling and the force of the wind is blowing Dmitri’s and the ladie’s hair back.
Dialog
TALON and BRAT: WHERE’S RON!?!

Panel three
Description – Dmitri, slightly wind blown is looking sly as he tells the two behemoths the dialog.
Dialog
DMITRI: He was feeling kinda left out so he went to the bar up the road.

Panel four
Description – Talon and Brat are now looking at each other in Scooby-Do-like confusion.  Dmitri is looking at the reader with a smirk and a thumbs up.
Dialog
DMITRI: (thought bubble) Phase two: engaged.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #49 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:33:51 pm CDT »

Strip 48

Panel one
Description – Ron is walking into the front door of the bar still in the innocent stance whistling.
Dialog - NONE

Panel two
Description – Ron is leaning on the bar, looking sly, whispering to a smirking bar tender and slipping him a twenty.
Dialog - NONE

Panel three
Description – Ron has walked away from the bar towards the pool table.  View is towards the front door and corner of the bar that Ron was leaning on from the pool table.
Dialog

Panel four
Description – Ron has picked up a pool cue and is looking right at the reader.
Dialog
RON: Well, this is either going to be fun…or very painful.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #50 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:34:06 pm CDT »

Strip 49

Panel one
Description – Talon and Brat have entered the bar.  Both are in identical “Hulk Smash” poses gritting their teeth.  Both are still battered and bruised but swelling with rage again.  Talon is slightly in front of Brat.
Dialog

Panel two
Description – The bartender has appeared before them with massive, frothing pitchers of beer and is essentially placing them in Talon and Brat’s meat hook hands.
Dialog - NONE

Panel three
Description – Talon and Brat are totally deflated and looking at the pitchers totally confused.
Dialog – NONE

Panel four
Description – Both Talon and Brat are downing their pitchers in the background as Ron, in the foreground, is leaning on the pool table.  Two more identical pitchers are on the edge of the pool table near him.  Ron is looking half over his shoulder at the reader, half at Brat and Talon.
Dialog
RON: Moving into final phase.  Cross your fingers kids.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #51 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:34:22 pm CDT »

Strip 50

Panel one
Description – Ron is leaning against the pool table casually like nothing in the world is wrong.  Talon and Brat are standing before him glaring him down, both have empty pitchers in their hands.  Brat is swelling up but Talon is calm as a winter lake and slightly smiling. 
Dialog - NONE

Panel two
Description – Brat is about to say something but Talon holds him back.  Ron hasn’t moved.
Dialog
TALON: You didn’t run away?
RON: Nope, I walked…after I made sure you sorta got what you wanted.

Panel three
Description – Talon has picked up both pitchers and is shoving one at Brat’s chest.  Talon is still staring at Ron.  Brat, having beer in front of him has totally forgotten about everything else and is suddenly quite happy.  Dmitri has poked his head into frame behind Brat.
Dialog
TALON: You have shown wisdom, my son.  You have done well.
RON: That’s not all we’ve done…

Panel four
Description – Drawn from an above and 45 degrees down facing angle is the pool room.  In it is EVERY character so far raising a toast to the reader.  Dmitri and Ron are in the foreground.  All are beaming happy.
Dialog
RON: We’ve done 50 strips!!!!
DMITRI: Thank you to all our readers and its 51 if you count the teaser.
RON: Drink, damn you.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #52 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:34:39 pm CDT »

Strip 51

Panel one
Description – Ron is leaning with his back and both elbows on Dmitri’s work bench in front of the booth.  Dmitri is seated working on leather.  Both look bleary but contented.
Dialog
RON: Sigh…

Panel two
Description – Dmitri is looking at the back of Ron’s head.  Ron hasn’t moved.
Dialog
DMITRI: Some party last night, hunh?
RON: Yeah, almost perfect.

Panel three
Description – Dmitri looks surprised.  Ron has turned around and is leaning on his arms on the workbench and is half facing Dmitri.
Dialog
DMITRI: Almost perfect?  Dude, the band rocked, half the broads at the party got naked and there was plenty of alcohol.

Panel four
Description – Ron is looking dreamily into the distance with a dumb grin on is face.  Dmitri is shaking his head, smiling, and getting back to work. 
Dialog
RON: Yeah, I was thinking about getting the other half naked.
DMITRI: Quantity over quality?
RON: Life is finite – go for everything or else you missed something.
DMITRI: You have a point, sir.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #53 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:34:55 pm CDT »

Strip 52

Panel one
Description – 2/3 of the panel is taken up with a parchment scroll while the rightmost third is taken up with a mercury bulb thermometer reading 103 degrees F.
Dialog “REN FACT #1 – Only the manliest of men can wear armor in August.”

Panel two
Description – Ron is wearing leather and chain with a sword and looking miserable and sweaty but is smirking as he stands behind a jouster in full plate.  The jouster is leaning on a bar with a flagon cradled in his hands and looking manly yet melted in the heat.
Dialog
RON: (thought bubble): I knew there was a reason I got outta bed today.
RON: (out loud):  Say…ain’t y’all hot in thayat thar get up?

Panel three
Description – Jouster, annoyed since that’s the 18th time today someone’s asked him that, has stood up and spun around to face Ron and is looking him up and down.  Ron is standing there smirking at him.
Dialog (NONE)

Panel four
Description – Jouster is now standing proud with hands on hips and a sly smile is on his face, he is soaked in sweat.  Ron has partially turned toward the reader and leaned in towards the bar slightly.  A parchment scroll is unfurled across the bottom.
Dialog
JOUSTER: Why no m’lord!  This moisture you see tis naught but condensation from the air conditioner unit I have shoved up mine arse!
RON: Barkeep!  Two cold ones for my friend and one for me!
SCROLL: REN FACT #2 – Those who can overcome personal discomfort to drop a stunning quip get free drinks…every time.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #54 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:35:09 pm CDT »

Strip 53

Panel one
Description – Dmitri and Ron are in garb and Dmitri sitting on a large rock while Ron is slouched up against it.  Dmitri is polishing a dagger while Ron is reading a Faire Guide.  Brennan Mac Alistair is thudding heavily by with a hang over beating his brow into Neanderthal proportions.
Dialog
DMITRI: Morning Bren.
BRENNAN: Grumble…

Panel two
Description – Same as above but Brennan has walked past the two but is still in frame.  Brennan is bolt stiff with shock and his eyes are almost bugging out of his head.  He’s also levitating just a tad.
Dialog
RON: Morning, Poodle, how’s the hang over?

Panel three
Description – Brennan has turned around and is glaring daggers at Ron.  Ron is merely grinning over the top of his magazine.  Dmitri is looking at the two and is quite confused and intrigued.
Dialog (NONE)

Panel four
Description – Brennan has stalked off and Dmitri is looking at Ron, who hasn’t moved except to go back to reading his Faire Guide.
Dialog
DMITRI: I assume there’s a story attached to that?
RON: Isn’t there always?
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #55 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:35:27 pm CDT »

Strip 54

Panel one
Description – Dmitri and Ron in the same positions as panel 4 from strip 53.
Dialog
DMITRI: Well?
RON: It was a dark and stormy night…
DMITRI: Don’t give me that crap.
RON: OK, it was last night…

Panel two
Description – Outside the Village Barn Tavern bar.  Brennan, still in full garb, is walking to the door and appears half defeated and half in a foul mood.  A small poodle is yapping madly away in the neighboring yard.
Dialog
POODLE: Yap!  YAPYAP!!!  Yappitty yappy yap!

Panel three
Description – In the Village Barn Tavern bar.  Ron is already seated with a frothing beer in front of him.  Brennan, still in full garb, is just coming up to the bar.
Dialog
RON: Evening, Big B.
BRENNAN: Eh.
RON: Something wrong?
BRENNAN: Dude, I’m bored.  Bored of the usual beer, bored of the usual hard stuff, bored of the Faire…
RON: Girl trouble?
BRENNAN: It’s that obvious?

Panel four
Description – Same as above except Ron is now talking to the bartender who’s mostly off frame except for his arm and a fruity drink with an umbrella and a slice of fruit in it.  Brennan is giving it the hairy eyeball.
Dialog
RON: Bartender, something totally different for my good friend Brennan here, please.
BARTENDER: Here, just learned how to make these.  It’s called a Purple MoFo.
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #56 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:35:40 pm CDT »

Strip 55

Panel one
Description – Brennan is holding the drink at arms distance as if it may damage his sperm count if it gets any closer and giving it the most disproving hairy eyeball of the century.  Ron is getting up to leave.
Dialog
RON: Go on man.  It’s a break from the norm at least.  What could it hurt?

Panel two
Description – Ron has left the frame and Brennan is still in the same position with the drink.
Dialog (NONE)

Panel three
Description – Brennan takes a “no thankyou” sip from the straw of the drink looking like he’s drinking puke.
Dialog
BRENNAN: (tiny little sip noise)

Panel four
Description – Brennan’s eyes are open with the drink still in the same spot and a smile is beginning to form.  There’s a twinkle in his eye.
Dialog (NONE)
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #57 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:35:53 pm CDT »

Strip 56

Panel one
Description – Brennan is seated at the bar and his glass of Purple MoFo is empty.  He has a smile on and a finger up.
Dialog
BRENNAN: One more please!

Panel two
Description – Brennan now has three empties in front of him and is sipping his fourth from a straw with his pinky out.  His eyes are at half mast and his posture is ever so slightly stooped.  His grin is fixed there as if carved of wood.
Dialog
BRENNAN: Slurp.

Panel three
Description – Half a dozen empties crowd the bar in front of our hero.  He’s sucking down a seventh sloppily through a straw.  He’s bent forward, his eyes are almost closed and he’s grinning lopsidedly like a lobotomized buffoon.
Dialog
BRENNAN: Slurp.

Panel four
Description – More than a dozen empties now form a protective semicircle around Brennan.  He’s sitting in drunk posture and his eyes are spirals.  His smile is so devoid of intellect as to be frightening to behold.
Dialog
BRENNAN: Oooooo….eeee…..
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #58 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:36:07 pm CDT »

Strip 57

Panel one
Description – Outside the Village Barn Tavern.  Brennan is walking like Fred Flintsone hit on the head with a bolder…a big bolder.  The poodle is still yapping away in the neighboring yard.
Dialog
POODLE: Yap!  Yapyapyapyap yapyap!!!

Panel two
Description – Brennan has made it a little further down towards the poodle who is now yapping at him.
Dialog
POODLE: Yapyapyapyap yap!

Panel three
Description – Brennan has made it off frame to the right and the dog is looking off frame still yapping away at him.
Dialog
POODLE: yapyapyap snarl yap!!!

Panel four
Description – Brennan is in frame and sticking his kilted backside at the viewer as he barfs his guts out all over the poodle.  Neither the poodle nor the puke are visible behind Brennan.
Dialog
BRENNAN: blargh!  Barf!  Blergle blah…RALPH!!!
POODLE: Yipe!
King Nerd of Dorkshire.

The 6th Rogue

• Ikariam Group
  • The Stealth Rogue
« Reply #59 on: Oct 05, 11, 04:36:20 pm CDT »

Strip 58

Panel one
Description – (same as strip 53) Dmitri and Ron are in garb and Dmitri sitting on a large rock while Ron is slouched up against it, reading.  Dmitri is looking at Ron.
Dialog
DMITRI: So he puked on the poodle?
RON: Every last drop he drank.

Panel two
Description – Dmitri has gone back to checking the polish job on his dagger.
Dialog
DMITRI: Big deal, we’ve all tossed our cookies somewhere near that bar.
RON: It was a white poodle.

Panel three
Description – Repeat of panel one.
Dialog
DMITRI: What do you mean “was?”
RON: Brennan was tanked on PURPLE Mofos when he showed his love for that dog.

Panel four
Description – Dmitri is now looking at the reader with a crooked eyebrow and a half smile.
Dialog
DMITRI: So it’s a purple poodle now?
RON: Yup, saw the owner scrubbing the crap out it this morning and I suspect it’ll still be purple come dinner.
DMITRI: This could start a trend…
King Nerd of Dorkshire.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up