Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scrotal Infusion  (Read 11251 times)

Madmage

• Head Putz
  • Administrator
  • Exalted Member (2000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 683
  • http://madmage.com/
    • http://madmage.com/
Scrotal Infusion
« on: Feb 15, 02, 07:10:22 PM CST »

AAAUUUGGHHHH!!!!  ::cwm4::
What the HELL are these people thinking?!?
----------------------
Blowing Up Balls ... Or Scrotal Infusion ...
a Step by Step Primer

Some people have requested first time step by step instructions and guidance for scrotal infusions.

First of all, let me suggest a wonderful place to get a scrotal infusion "kit", and it is much easier to try that for a first timer as everything is included. You can purchase these kits from Chase Union, Ltd. Mark is the wonderful man to talk to there, but I have the feeling he has a day job somewhere, so I call him early in the morning and have always reached him. The Scrotal Inflation Kit is item #MF100 and goes for $22.50 plus whatever shipping charge there is. Mark usually sends things out priority mail so you'll have it within a couple of days.

OK, now for the how to's, and every step in this is important. It might sound silly, but start by taking a hot shower. The heat from the shower "relaxes" the scrotal area. Next, remove the hair from the scrotal area (I always think it looks so much prettier anyway). The hair removal is important as the hair has microscopic mites and organisms which have a possibility of causing problems. Plus hair tends to have residual bacteria. You want to keep the site as aseptic as possible.

I feel this is easier if done by a second party but it is quite possible to do it to yourself. You should have some adhesive tape, scissors and a Band-Aid handy for this procedure as well.

There is an IV catheter set up in the kit. Take it out and look at it. There will be a colored plastic "cap" securely on and sealed by a press apply label. If the label has been cut or broken ... don't use it. Call and get another. I've never found this but I imagine it could happen.

Open the outer wrapper on the saline. Take the IV tubing and open it up to full length.

Now take one of the Providone Idione wipes (iodine) that are included in the kit and thoroughly scrub the entire scrotal area. Tape your penis against the lower abdomen to keep it out of the way during this procedure. Once your ball sac is brownish from the wipe, use the second one and do it again. Discard them. Take one of the antiseptic towelettes also included in the kit and wash off the iodine residue. The reason you want to do this is because if you don't and you then puncture the skin with the catheter needle, you will leave a little single dot "tattoo" - it will take approximately a year for the iodine to leach out of your skin. If you want a tattoo, go get one, but these aren't particularly attractive.

I would suggest doing the infusion procedure while sitting in a straight backed chair. To enhance the sensation, you might want to "hang" your balls as they start to fill over the front edge of the chair - the added weight is fun.

You are going to take the cap off the catheter set up and draw it up and out of the bottom half of the case it came in. Keep the "sleeve" over the needle. That is actually the catheter and will stay in place once the needle pierces the sac.

Heat the saline solution in the microwave for 45 seconds to one minute. It's not totally necessary to do so, but it is a little more comfortable if you do. Hang the bag over head of where you will be setting up. I like to keep it at least 4 - 5' over the insertion site and prefer to keep it straight.

There is a pull cap on one of the two "nipples" on the bottom of the saline bag. After it's heated and you stretch out the tubing (I'll explain that next) pull the cap off and insert the white plastic shunt from the tubing into the bag, making sure you have closed off the roller that controls the drip flow.

Now take the tubing between your thumb and index finger. Use the pads of your fingers, not the nail, and tightly squeeze and pull the entire length of tubing, "stretching" it out. The only time I didn't do this the infusion took absolutely forever. While you are doing this, check out the white plastic "box" about 2 " long over the tubing. There's a little wheel on one side of it. Take a minute to play with the wheel ... through it you can control the speed of the iv drip although I've always kept it running full speed.

With the flow valve closed, remove the cover of the shunt and insert it into the saline bag and hang it in it's position. Now you're ready to start.

You are going to insert the nip of the needle under the center of the base of your penis ... which is taped up against your abdomen (remember?). Keep the catheter parallel to the cock and insert it with a downward slightly angled motion into your scrotal sac. Be very careful not to insert into either testicle ... those little beauties are like liver in texture and damage easily if punctured. You will "hit" some resistance ... that is normal because inside the scrotum is a membrane ... that's what's causing the resistance ... press on. Insert the needle and catheter as far in as possible ... you do not have to go "deep" in between the balls. Remove the needle and set it carefully to one side.

Take a deep breath ... you're ready! Take the IV tubing and uncap the "loose end". Release the flow valve and fill the line with saline. Close the valve and insert the tubing into the catheter. Open the flow valve again.

At this point, you are going to have to "adjust" the catheter. I normally find I have to slightly adjust by pulling it back out a little bit. You will have to find the right position for yourself and figure it out by the rate of the flow. I like it fast. (It will also take less time that way.) Once you have found your ideal catheter position, tape it in place, sit back, light a cigarette or just watch the infusion.

If you feel a pain on one side or the other once the infusion has started, it's normal and will pass. Your body is saying ... what's going on here? It's also normal to feel a slight burning sensation as your scrotal sac expands at times. It is also transitory in nature.

Now, once your infusion is complete, you are going to reverse the procedure. Close the flow valve, disconnect the tubing from the catheter untape and remove the catheter. It's normal to have a few drops of saline from the infusion site. Put a Band-Aid on it. Dispose of all needles carefully. If you don't have a "sharps" container for safe disposal of needles, you can get one at nearly any drug store chain in the pharmacy. Just tell them you have a relative visiting from out of town who is diabetic and forgot to bring his sharps container. They are really cheap (@ $3 - $4) and can save a lot of potentially serious injury to innocent bystanders (like your garbage man).

Once in a great while the infused person will "weep" the solution out through the skin of his scrotal sac. This has happened to two of my people both of whom were blondes. They were also the only blondes I've infused so I have a feeling it might have something to do with the fact their skin is thinner. I intend to continue to infuse both of these gentlemen and next time I am going to try spraying their balls with a "plastic bandage" sort of thing to see if that will keep the saline in without weeping.

The infusion will be absorbed by the body anywhere from 24 - 72 hours depending on your metabolism. Look for added pluses ... About 12 - 18 hours after infusion @ 1/3 of the saline will migrate from your balls to your cock. About 24 - 30 hours after infusion @ 2/3 of the original saline will be in your cock. This can make for some really wild times as even after you climax, you are going to appear to be hard! LOL

If you are going to have to attend a conventional gathering where your lovely balls wouldn't be understood, you can camouflage them by wearing pleated front dockers or something of a similar nature.

Hope this has been helpful. Remember ... be careful and play safe!

Lady Scorpion
            February 2000

Kelda

• Renowned Member (500 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 0
    • http://www.mare.mckim.com/default.html
Scrotal Infusion
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 02, 10:43:52 PM CST »

OMG :O :O
Kelda Hogarth
MCL, IWG
Ren Merc
TM
GarbWhore
Bard
aka Kelda MacDobhran, Clan MacDobhran
aka Mad Anne Bonny
aka Mad Anne Kidd

Never give terrorists an inch, unless it's cold steel!

KenderMom

• Notorious Member (200 Posts)
Scrotal Infusion
« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 02, 11:14:47 PM CST »

How completely bizarre...
Men actually do this to themselves?  I'll be God damned.
Widow Kait MacAulay
Wench 1296
Toad Mistress 15
Fabric Fanatic 28
Kender Trainer Extraordinare
"Hey get back here"'s Mommy
Carrier and spreader of Murphy's Law
Owner and keeper of Evan, THE ORIGINAL big stupid jerk magnet

Magnus

• Exalted Member (2000 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: -8
  • Don't talk to me. I'm dieting
Scrotal Infusion
« Reply #3 on: Feb 15, 02, 11:16:29 PM CST »

:O :O :O
Magnus

www.infernomixedmartialarts.com

"Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one."

KenderMom

Scrotal Infusion
« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 02, 11:18:25 PM CST »

magnus you got aim open?
Widow Kait MacAulay
Wench 1296
Toad Mistress 15
Fabric Fanatic 28
Kender Trainer Extraordinare
"Hey get back here"'s Mommy
Carrier and spreader of Murphy's Law
Owner and keeper of Evan, THE ORIGINAL big stupid jerk magnet

Jade

• Prestigious Member (700 Posts)
  • Home Faire: CRF
Scrotal Infusion
« Reply #5 on: Feb 16, 02, 06:16:41 PM CST »

OMG!!!! This reminds me of something I would expect to see on www.bmehard.com   But of course that site would most likely have a "hands on" demonstration (pun intended). But then, there are some things I don't want to see, and then other things I send to friends to gross or freak them out.
Jade of Palm Key
Gray Coast
IWG #1033
Privateer #12
merc #477
UAP #2
Facebook-ruby belle

Avhiennda

• Renowned Member (500 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 1
    • http://www.realms-of-imagination.com
Scrotal Infusion
« Reply #6 on: Feb 18, 02, 04:39:12 PM CST »

What the???? ::reye::

I swear....some people.

Avhiennda
-Mead Goddess
-'Wicked' Witch of the East
-The Adobo of Wrong (but all I did was Adobo the Captain!)
-Keeper of the Cabana Boys --> Men

"The only words that need to come out of a woman's mouth are '...Oh Cabana Boy...'" - Diane Ford

Cormac

Scrotal Infusion
« Reply #7 on: Feb 19, 02, 07:32:29 AM CST »

I'ma only gonna say this once . . .OUCH!!!
::d7::
As a medical professional, I can only think about how many different ways these guys are f#@$&*g themselves up . . .like overloading the vascular system in an area that depends on it.  guess who's gonna have a difficult time gettin it up after a few of these 'treatments'::cwm17::

BTW mage, love the smilies
Cormac Arias Ehdriaesceol
Rogue
Guinness fiend, Scotch taster, Mead hound
Liasion: Warwickshire at Sterling

"There is no substitute for good manners . . .except fast reflexes"
"It ain't bragging if you can back it up"

Jared_Thorne

• Scandalous Member (50 Posts)
  • Inebriation Level: 1
  • Home Faire: Ohio Renaissance Festival
Scrotal Infusion
« Reply #8 on: Feb 19, 02, 02:22:06 PM CST »

I've heard of people having too much time on their hands, but this is ridiculous ... sorry, no way would I even think of doing something like that ... I'd like to keep my privates just the way they are, thank you very much.
Jared Thorne
Rogue #261
69.1% Faire Folk Corrupt
Home faire: OhRF
LVH #76

"Its an immoral imperative"

VelvetDuv

Scrotal Infusion
« Reply #9 on: Feb 19, 02, 04:37:41 PM CST »

Gosh, I guess my obsession with faire and garb construction is waaaaaaaay too tame.  

Sheesh!

::puke::

da Baroness Vel
VelvetDuv
Baroness d'Livonia Velvette Duvay
Attilla the Mum
Condescending Old Bitty
Wench MCL #1257
Pages: [1]   Go Up